Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Planning my next cycle: TEST/WINNY and maybe DECA?

Which Cycle? Looing to gain size and harden up for summer...

  • TEST 750mg and WINSTROL 50mg

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • TEST 500mg, DECA 200mg, WINSTROL 50mg

    Votes: 7 77.8%
  • TEST 750mg and WINSTROL 50mg

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • TEST 500mg, DECA 200mg, WINSTROL 50mg

    Votes: 7 77.8%

  • Total voters
    9

goateater

New member
I am 25, 5'10" 205lbs 10-12%bf, ran first cycle 500mg of Test with Dbol.

This summer I am looking to gain more size on my second cycle and would also like that hard-full look that Winstrol is said to bring out.

Considering:
Winstrol 25mg Wk 1-4
Test Enanthate 500mg Wk 1-12
Deca 200mg Wk 1-10
Winstrol 50mg Wk 8-12

OR

Winstrol 25mg Wk 1-4
Test Enanthate 750mg Wk 1-12
Winstrol 50mg Wk 8-12

What would you do?
 
I like the first one. Nice to see just the basics. Id do 30mgs dbol for the first 4 instead of winny tho. Other than that, its perfect. Use some aromasin or liquidex if needed.
 
OMEGA said:
what Galaxy said about the oral
and up the deca, but drop it 2 weeks before you finish test

Omega do you think the added Deca would really be worth it? I know it helps lubricate joints while Winstrol can dry them. Might be nice, waddya think?
 
deca is one of the best things to use for sheer size bro....i would preferably use NPP though, results you can start to see within 3 days vs. 5 weeks, plus if sides get to you, the NPP will clear the body within 5 days or maybe sooner.....

run test/npp/winstrol...but save winny for the end!
 
I think this might be my decision:

Test Enanthate 500mg Wk 1-12
Deca 200mg Wk 1-10
Winstrol 50mg Wk 8-12

I would like to keep the Deca dose low because I have never ran it and so I don't run into any progesterone sides. Any more suggestions?
 
deca is useless at 200mg/wk bro. all it will do is maybe lube your joints if that. you will be ok at 400mg/wk....or, do what i said and get NPP (fast acting deca)
 
Knight9 said:
dude...listen to people.
Use NPP....especially if ur worried about the sides..
im also curious about npp.. what would be a recommended dosing schedule to acheive 300-400mg concentration per week.. EOD injections? e3d?
 
Personally, I think I have decided on the cycle below. I am just going to keep things simple again and only run Test with one oral. Any input on the cycle below?

Test Propionate 400mg Wk 1-4
Test Enanthate 500mg Wk 1-12
Winstrol 50mg Wk 8-12

Just lookin to look good for the summer! Thanks again everyone.
 
200mg m,w,f or 200mg mon, 200mg thurs.....jsut make sur eit adds up to 400-500mg/wk......i would run it 600mg myself....but because it has the phenylpropionate ester, once every 5 days is ok too
 
BTW use some quality gear also. Go with human grade such as organon for your test and normas for your deca or buy some LSP or Britsh Dragon gear. Go with Zambons for winny or BD winny tabs. The LSP winny is also very good.

Your using a small amount of gear so dont leave things to chance with some no name UG lab.
 
Top Bottom