Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plan B available for girls under 17 yrs old

I haven't read it in a lonnng time. Not someone I would admire. Her and her American eugenics society which was funded by rockefeller and other elites. Hitler used to praise her. How good could she be..,

I think this is a great idea over all. But I do understand why people would not agree. Let's be honest here. Yes it will lower teen pregnancy. But its clearly another resone for teens to not wear protection. So teen pregnancy goes down, while sexually transmitted diseases goes up.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I haven't read it in a lonnng time. Not someone I would admire. Her and her American eugenics society which was funded by rockefeller and other elites. Hitler used to praise her. How good could she be..,

the thread is about the ironic desires of the few that influence the behavior of the many, justifying the deaths of unborn children in favor of the behavior of the many that do not or will not take personal responsibility for their actions..

devaluing the unborn child in favor of loose morals leading to socially acceptable behavior that until most recent times is not acceptable..

the founder in the early 1900's was at that time able to "say" in language thoughts and policies that are now not socially acceptable to say.. but believed by many to be true based on socioeconomically inequities that we see in society today..

Top Bottom