Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plan B available for girls under 17 yrs old

SpyWizard

Elite Mentor
EF VIP
Prescriptions available to underage girls, a doc will write a prescription that the under 17 yr old will have in their possession that can be filled by the child at anytime they feel they might be pregnant that will terminate the pregnancy..

to be frank.. I'm all for it, I'm also all for the morning after pill, stop teen pregnancy..

My son will be on the male birth control pill that is currently in the fda final trials for approval.. women are scandalous and "boys" just don't need 18 yr payment plans..

I'm also for the $10,000 for all males 18-28 who what them, we'd use mobile clinics, you go in medical exam, counseling and snip snip $10,000 check to a bank is issued as you leave out the back..

Now that's social change that makes a difference..

I'm for that if it means less unwanted teen pregnancy.

Unfortunately I also feel it encourages risky behavior, and the use of Plan B as a method of regular contraception. Teenagers are stupid.

I'm for that if it means less unwanted teen pregnancy.

Unfortunately I also feel it encourages risky behavior, and the use of Plan B as a method of regular contraception. Teenagers are stupid.

^^^^^^^^

HS boys lick their chops at this sort of thing. Just gives them another tool to use for increased fucking and chucking

My son will be on the male birth control pill that is currently in the fda final trials for approval.. women are scandalous and "boys" just don't need 18 yr payment plans..

This is gonna be a real game-changer...looooong overdue. Some useless scheming plotting bishes are going to have to get a damn job now.

Prescriptions available to underage girls, a doc will write a prescription that the under 17 yr old will have in their possession that can be filled by the child at anytime they feel they might be pregnant that will terminate the pregnancy..

to be frank.. I'm all for it, I'm also all for the morning after pill, stop teen pregnancy..

I'm also for the $10,000 for all males 18-28 who what them, we'd use mobile clinics, you go in medical exam, counseling and snip snip $10,000 check to a bank is issued as you leave out the back..

Now that's social change that makes a difference..

I totally agree.

The male birthcontrol pill is in the final stages of FDA approval? I did not realize it was that close...

Yep, I believe that by identifying those children that are engaged in risky behavior we can cut them out of the herd early..

Top Bottom