Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pizza

fallenangel

how anabolic a food is pizza? its just i remeber a post on the anabolics discussion board about pizza being one of the most anabolic foods around if so can anyone explain why?

yeah its anabolic...... but thats like eating a chocolate covered creme filled donut after a workout and saying.."but its ok to have sugar right?"

WRONG

it just taste good and after years of practicing.... you will eventually be able to put down quite a bit of it...... but its not a very bodybuilding based food

I don't see anything wrong with having pizza -- as long as it is considered a "cheat meal" every once in a while if you are a very strict dieter. Many of us on this board are extremely tight with our diets -- we need to be in order to obtain the gains we seek. However, I don't see anything wrong with cheating once a week, be it pizza or whatever it is you desire. This not only helps to kick start your metabolism into high gear (I can actually feel my body temperature rise when I do this) but it also help curve those cravings we all get. So go ahead and have your pizza -- just make sure you don't gorge yourself and that it is treated in a manner that is consistent with its nature (cheating).

The original post was implying........just what belial said.
Its an anabolic food because of the nutrients in it.

If you ate just protein.......that wouldnt be very anabolic........where are the Calories to promote and fuel the growth?

Top Bottom