Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinning areas

Hi to all,

i am about to start my next cycle and i will be pinning 4 times a week.
my question is...would you pin right and left delts and glutes every week? or is it better to get another 2 injection sites like quads and biceps and rotate them so that you pin each part once every 2 weeks?

have been pinning only glutes and delts so far for past cycle but next cycle required 4 pins a week so wondering if it's too much to pin delts and glutes only every week.
please advices/ comment.
Thanks!:D

I like to rotate as much as possible,,,glutes,,delts,,biceps are my favorites.

I like to rotate as much as possible,,,glutes,,delts,,biceps are my favorites.

noted...will be rotating with glutes, delts and trying out quads first time so hopefully i will not get pain for quads...
biceps seems advance to me for now...maybe next cycle.. :) or maybe i will google it to have a look... thanks!

I have only ever pinned quads and delts. I HATE needles by the way!!
Been on HRT for 20 weeks (200 cyp per week) and decided if I am pinning...might as well make it worth my time so I started a cycle this week of 450 cyp and 400 deca divided into 2 pins per week. (along with arimidex) :D

I guess I am not seeing the problem. I pin test 400 and test enthanate twice a week in the delt. There is a little soreness but I just push through it and it eventually goes away. Should I be doing it somewhere else instead that would be more effective (1st cycle).

finally pinned my quads on sunday...not too bad.
the needle went in after the 4th try and it went it smooth....and then you could feel the a little soreness spreading thru the quads
it ached on monday after i did cardio but it went away today......
guess i have 1 more area now to pin...delts, glutes and quads... thanks for advices guys! :)

Top Bottom