Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of Fonz nice and tanned at 188lbs 9%

Come on Fonz (and you look great, I might add), but surely someone of your knowledge must know that there is no way to "shock" a muscle. You are however on the right track by upping your frequency. Take a look at HST.

Debaser said:
Come on Fonz (and you look great, I might add), but surely someone of your knowledge must know that there is no way to "shock" a muscle. You are however on the right track by upping your frequency. Take a look at HST.

well, use whatever fancy terms you like, but wouldn't you agree that physiologically it makes sense that one could work one particular muscle very frequently and get *more* muscle gain to that particular muscle, due to the fact that you are not working other muscles, so less total repair/growth is nescaserry, therefore nearly all anabolism can take place to pectorials & stabalizers etc...

No, the body doesn't have a certain limited "amount" of growth ability that can be allocated to whatever areas you want. It doesn't work that way. If it did, guys that only worked their chest and arms in the gyms would be enormous in those areas by now.

Pic

Another one: A little fuller.

Here you go:

156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c34f2975b.jpg

Fonz said:
Here you go:

156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c34f2975b.jpg

Thats relaxed btw...no sense flexing.....too many striations...lol

Fonz

the added size really makes me think Frank Zane with I look at you. Same height, same bone structure. Even your muscle shape.

Top Bottom