Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of Fonz nice and tanned at 188lbs 9%

Fonz said:

Yes.

Its not a new concept though.

Basically, you just blast one bodypart for 2 weeks every day and get plenty of rest(crucial) and food(crucial).

Chest has always been my weak bodypart btw. I remembered the shock training system a couple of weeks ago, and dug it up from archives and researched it.

You can't do it again and again though. Just like once every 4 or so months. And it can only be one bodypart. The "shock" system was first designed for lagging arms btw. I just adapted it for chest.

Fonz

interesting :) I think I see how this is working, you blast the chest each day hard, so all nutrients from diet can cause action to work 100% towards the specific muscle/muscle group.. instead of several different body parts.. and each day of the week as appose to 1, though could you elaborate on this a little, if you don't mind...

btw, how has your progress in training, dieting, aas etc.. been coming lately?

variation said:

interesting :) I think I see how this is working, you blast the chest each day hard, so all nutrients from diet can cause action to work 100% towards the specific muscle/muscle group.. instead of several different body parts.. and each day of the week as appose to 1, though could you elaborate on this a little, if you don't mind...

btw, how has your progress in training, dieting, aas etc.. been coming lately?

Slowly. :) Soccer season is almost over so I'm just maintaining at the moment. After soccer, I'm most likely going to re-start playing ice hockey. Figure to be 185lbs at about 6% for that. I'm 183lbs 6.5% at the moment.

Fonz

Fonz IMHO you looked better in the first pictures of this thread, even though you had a little higher bf%. You are ripped as hell though.

fonz looking ripped bro

i usually take r-ala, borage, and cla with every meal
just got my alcar and GT. do usually take these 2 with the above or do split them throught out the day or what? what times are best for the last alcar and GT? thanks bro

supplyed said:
fonz looking ripped bro

i usually take r-ala, borage, and cla with every meal
just got my alcar and GT. do usually take these 2 with the above or do split them throught out the day or what? what times are best for the last alcar and GT? thanks bro

I take GT and Alcar with my first 2 meals. I never take them past 4 PM because they don't let me sleep.

Fonz

IM000226c.gif

Fonz at 190lbs, circa 7%....slightly dry:

Top Bottom