Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pick3, are we going to watch AI Results show tomorrow evening together?

Reuben
--------
Soulful (2003, J Records) US: #1, (US Certification: Platinum), (US Sales: 1,780,823 through April 23, 2006) [1]
I Need an Angel (2004, J Records) US: #20, (US Certification: Gold), (US Sales: 437,114 through April 23, 2006)
The Return (October 17, 2006, J Records) US: #8, (US Sales: 207,000 through February 20, 2007)

same kind of deal with Aiken
lots of records with first album, but each album there after has lower sales

Clarkson's sales have gone up with each album (only two though)

lol
nothin but karaoke singers
getting a good record deal to ride the wave off the show and the record company paying lots of money to top-notch song writers and producers

that is just my view, not arguing if the show is entertaining or not.

NickyE3 said:
lol
nothin but karaoke singers
getting a good record deal to ride the wave off the show and the record company paying lots of money to top-notch song writers and producers

that is just my view, not arguing if the show is entertaining or not.

Many pop/rock singers suck IMO.

When you win AI you sign a contract with Fox stating they will market your cd's and yield over 50% profit on them. Granted the winners make good money but could make way more if they did it on their own (which they couldn't do)

the_clockwork said:
When you win AI you sign a contract with Fox stating they will market your cd's and yield over 50% profit on them. Granted the winners make good money but could make way more if they did it on their own (which they couldn't do)

Still a win/win for both parties.

American Idol would mean that would be popular for their entire carreer
lol they should just change the name of the show to something else

Top Bottom