Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pic along with my first cycle outline. critique!!!

blown93302

let me know what you guys think of me right now. few things i already know.... my pecs and my traps need the most work. right now stats are 6', 178, bf i would guess 7-8%??? cycle will look like this:

test cyp- 500/week 1-8
dbol- 30ed week 1-4
eq-600/week 1-12

thanks guys!!!

week4winnyanavarside.jpg

week4winnyanavarfront.jpg

week4winnyanavarback.jpg

Hey Blown,

Lookin real good. Nice definition in the forearms and biceps. Chest looks good even though you could focus more attention on its development. What's your routine look like?

thanks tagman.... my chest just wont grow!! here is my chest routine:

incline DB- 4 sets
flat DB-4 sets
flies- 4 sets
weighted dips- 4 sets

anything you would change?? cause i have no clue what im doing wrong w/my chest. thanks

Forget the DB, go for the ol' Bench Press... that's the best thing you can do for your chest, and always but always use a spot

Cheers!

Hey Blown,

I'm no expert on the pecs, but I find that deadlifts hit the chest pretty hard. Also, I like weighted parallel dips (which you are already doing). Instead of doing so many sets, you might want to try a HIT routine. Try doing only 1 set, 6-8 reps, and with enough weight that you totally fail on the last rep. If you are benching, make sure you have a spot. On dips, you may not need one except for someone yelling at you not to quit. Your back looks really good also. Hopefully you're doing squats and deads with your current routine. Good luck bro. Send me a PM if you have any other questions.

I would definitely drop the sets, 16 sets for one bodypart, especially if you are going hard on them, is quite a lot

waaay too much.. go down to THREE sets per Excersise..

also the remark: "Forget the DB, go for the ol' Bench Press... that's the best thing you can do for your chest, and always but always use a spot" where the hell do you get off telling someone to lay off the DB and go with BAR bell!?? are you stupid, ?
anyway blown93302, you look good. i basically do the exact workout for chest except i do 3 sets per excersise..
heres a thread with a pic i have of my chest & diet ect.., it is about a month old, i have went on a heavy cycle and gained 26 more pounds since then and i am 5'6"
if you have any questions, toss me an e-mail:D
http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=46041

thanks guys... the 4 sets does include a warmup set though.... should i not do a warmup set, or should i but then only do 2 hard sets??? thanks guys!!

Top Bottom