Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal training in a gym

Raragea

I am a certified personal trainer working for a gym that pay is really crappy and I feel like I am good enough to make a living at this. I was thinking about starting up my own website in my area and training people in person at gyms within 50 miles.
most all gyms have strict rules on doing that due to liability and greediness on their part. Do you think I'd be able to get away with it where they won't suspect anything or should I try different strategy

you can train guys at the gym without even telling them but only so far
eventually you gotta give them a cut

You can do anything you like to get clients, but if train in the gym, you may have to share your earnings with the gym

I am a certified personal trainer working for a gym that pay is really crappy and I feel like I am good enough to make a living at this. I was thinking about starting up my own website in my area and training people in person at gyms within 50 miles.
most all gyms have strict rules on doing that due to liability and greediness on their part. Do you think I'd be able to get away with it where they won't suspect anything or should I try different strategy

You're being very silly. You talk about gyms being greedy but don't want to pony up the insurance to cover yourself or the gyms. Pay the fee or buy it

So you want to use their gym to make a profit from training people in them and not give them a cut? Yea not gonna happen.

Doesn't sound like a good idea. You would hate to sign someone up and then lose them because you get booted from the gym. Either pay the required fees or look to start your own gym.

Top Bottom