Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides effective for younger blood..?

h.m

So.. Is peptides like IGF lr3, HGH and so one effective for anyone under the age of 30?
I would really like the effects as I'm a fighter, but would it be noticeable at all for a younger guy in the mid twenties or so?
Thanks.

I would think it would be a nice addition to anything sports related .

Peptides are different in that they augment what you are doing..

GH is not typically used in younger men, but rather results are more notable in older men, much easier to see a difference..

Peptides are different in that they augment what you are doing..

GH is not typically used in younger men, but rather results are more notable in older men, much easier to see a difference..

This i agree on, now IGF is a whole nother story

This i agree on, now IGF is a whole nother story

I've only used IGF a couple of times..

but now that I've discovered a new author, I'm planning on using it in a ramp to a bulk cycle, then during the end (4 weeks)

One argument is using pre or post workout.. a convincing argument can be made for either..

I like IGFlr3 post workout personally but neither one has a better argument like spy said.

Thanks guys!

I will try a couple of 4 week cycles myself and make up an opinion on this. 3 times a week, post workout is what I hear will make the greates results in an economical way?
With IGF lr3 by the way x)

So.. Is peptides like IGF lr3, HGH and so one effective for anyone under the age of 30?
I would really like the effects as I'm a fighter, but would it be noticeable at all for a younger guy in the mid twenties or so?
Thanks.

Under 25 I would say wait,,,but your ok I think.

Top Bottom