Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People, please help me, do you think this cycle is sufficient?

GreedyJane

My second cycle will start in January 2014.

Here it is..

Wk 1 - 15 Test E (fuerza labs) 600mg per week taken in two 300mg doses on monday and thursday
Wk 1 - 5 35mg Dianabol (Fuerza and Zydex)
Wk 8 - 15 Winstrol (zydex) 25mg
Wk 5 - 15 Equipoise 200mg per week (only have one vial of this, do i need more?)

Pct i have but i just want answers for this cycle please guys.
Do you see anything massively wrong with it?
Cheers.

i have zero practical knowledge cause i too am just beginning to cycle.. but on the basis of some research iv been doing on all this.. u should keep an anti estrogen with you ready if u feel that ur having gyno problems.. best suggested anti estrogen is arimidex .5 ED is sufficient and it even boosts ur test levels..
besides.. its a plus point that your using Winstrol coz it also helps in preventing gyno probs..

hope it helped

-Run eq for 16 weeks no lower than 400mg. 600mg is ideal. It's worthless the way you're running it
-4 weeks of dbol is plenty
-Run winny at 50mg for 4-6 weeks for great results.
-I see no reason to run test at 600mg for a second cycle, especially stacked with the other compounds you're running. Keep it at 300-400mg and run eq at 600mg. You'll have great results like this and less sides
-Run aromasin at 12.5mg eod and adjust as needed

^^^ that's the changes id make. If you want to keep more gains, run some ostarine in pct at 25mg ED. I never cycle without it anymore. Sarms1

-Run eq for 16 weeks no lower than 400mg. 600mg is ideal. It's worthless the way you're running it
-4 weeks of dbol is plenty
-Run winny at 50mg for 4-6 weeks for great results.
-I see no reason to run test at 600mg for a second cycle, especially stacked with the other compounds you're running. Keep it at 300-400mg and run eq at 600mg. You'll have great results like this and less sides
-Run aromasin at 12.5mg eod and adjust as needed

^^^ that's the changes id make. If you want to keep more gains, run some ostarine in pct at 25mg ED. I never cycle without it anymore. Sarms1

I agree with all of this as well. I know you say you have PCT, but we don't know what that is. For a cycle like this you need to make sure you are covered. This is what I recommend...

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see signature for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

Another effective PCT:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG Guys)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Unleashed (NTBM or MR Supps)
Test Infusion (MR Supps)
Forged Methyl EAA (MR Supps or NTBM)
Ostarine 25mg per day (sarms1)

Use RickRock10 at NTBM for 10% off

After seeig your name i must ask are you female? if you are ,stop everything now that is way overkill for a woman and the sides will be severe.

After seeig your name i must ask are you female? if you are ,stop everything now that is way overkill for a woman and the sides will be severe.

God I hope not lol

Top Bottom