Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pedicure

I'll have you know Carlos does an absolutely exquisite job threading my eyebrows & thinning my eye lashes.
Really dude, that sounds like you may know way too much about that, (threading eyebrows) What the hell is that?

IDK i am begining to think of this like a blow job. Now would you really like to do that for yourself or is it better for somebody else to do it? Its not for me thou bro its for her. Nothing wrong with going out of the way for your better half sometimes. Hell I even have a couple of pink Polo shirts. I am very secure with my man hood, so with that said I really am not finding the problem with it.
a good analogy! so.....lean back, smile, stretch out, relax and enjoy the ride! :evil:

Damn Dude are you saying my shoes stink?:( I feel better even entertaining the idea, knowing that some of you dudes have had them. I have had the massages before, but never the pedicure. I guess I am going to give in on this one being its her treat and all. Only condition is that its gotta be a chick that touches me. No exceptions on that. I'm funny that way. Thanks for your post.

I can understand you wanting a woman to do your feet but it is VERY HARD to find a female maseuss that can give a proper massage, I mean not unless she looks like a sherman tank.

That being said, I actually prefer to get pedi and massages from women. Only because I feel that there is something in my "chi" that makes men nervous to touch me - makes more a negative experience on my end. :whatever:

My husband does NOT like massages (dunno why) but he does go for regular manis and pedis... most men his age and social bracket do. I you don't then there is "something" sorta missing, like a guy who says he is successful that can't afford to wear a starched button-down shirt.

I wouldn't expect this from a young man, but I would certainly expect this from a man 40 and up.

a good analogy! so.....lean back, smile, stretch out, relax and enjoy the ride! :evil:
I will bro. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks

Really dude, that sounds like you may know way too much about that, (threading eyebrows) What the hell is that?

Threading is an ancient method of hair removal which originated in Persia spread to the Middle and Far East, and is now gaining popularity in Western countries. It is equally popular with both men and women in Arab countries.

Practitioners use a pure, thin, twisted cotton thread which is rolled over untidy hairlines, moustaches and so on, plucking the hair at the follicle level. Unlike tweezing where a single hair is pulled out each time, threading can remove an entire row of hair, resulting in a straighter line.

As the top layers of skin are not peeled or traumatized, threading is an alternative for those with sensitive skin or who use Retin-A, Accutane, and similar products[citation needed]. However, it tends to be as or more painful than waxing. Hair removal lasts for about four to six weeks.

Threading is an ancient method of hair removal which originated in Persia spread to the Middle and Far East, and is now gaining popularity in Western countries. It is equally popular with both men and women in Arab countries.

Practitioners use a pure, thin, twisted cotton thread which is rolled over untidy hairlines, moustaches and so on, plucking the hair at the follicle level. Unlike tweezing where a single hair is pulled out each time, threading can remove an entire row of hair, resulting in a straighter line.

As the top layers of skin are not peeled or traumatized, threading is an alternative for those with sensitive skin or who use Retin-A, Accutane, and similar products[citation needed]. However, it tends to be as or more painful than waxing. Hair removal lasts for about four to six weeks.
Oh yea that. Now I remember. JK

I can understand you wanting a woman to do your feet but it is VERY HARD to find a female maseuss that can give a proper massage, I mean not unless she looks like a sherman tank.

That being said, I actually prefer to get pedi and massages from women. Only because I feel that there is something in my "chi" that makes men nervous to touch me - makes more a negative experience on my end. :whatever:

My husband does NOT like massages (dunno why) but he does go for regular manis and pedis... most men his age and social bracket do. I you don't then there is "something" sorta missing, like a guy who says he is successful that can't afford to wear a starched button-down shirt.

I wouldn't expect this from a young man, but I would certainly expect this from a man 40 and up.
I just dont like a man to touch me. Most men that touch me end up missing teeth. I don't know why I am like that, I am not homophobic or anything, I just don't wanna be touched by no dude. I will not even use men doctor's. My doctor is a women. So I will settle for a weak women massage, cause ain't no dude gonna put his pissy mitts on me. I may need some therapy or something, but that ain't no big surprise.

IDK i am begining to think of this like a blow job. Now would you really like to do that for yourself or is it better for somebody else to do it? Its not for me thou bro its for her. Nothing wrong with going out of the way for your better half sometimes. Hell I even have a couple of pink Polo shirts. I am very secure with my man hood, so with that said I really am not finding the problem with it.

What's wrong with your feet in the first place that she wants you to get a pedicure so much!? Besides, it's not healthy to have really soft feet if you're at all active anyway.

I can take care of myself just fine and i wouldn't pay £45 or whatever it is to have someone do it for me. Massaging can be good but i'd only pay for that for injury relief. I can get it done for free if i need to.

What's wrong with your feet in the first place that she wants you to get a pedicure so much!? Besides, it's not healthy to have really soft feet if you're at all active anyway.

I can take care of myself just fine and i wouldn't pay £45 or whatever it is to have someone do it for me. Massaging can be good but i'd only pay for that for injury relief. I can get it done for free if i need to.
Nothing wrong with my feet, I think your missing the point here bro. Its not about me needing or even wanting to have a pedicure, its about spending the day with her, going out of my comfort zone, and doing something she enjoys with her. Fuck now Im starting to scare myself, but yea thats what its about. I can think of a million things I would rather be doing, but making her happy for the day will be much better than any of those. OK Im gonna stop before I get in touch with my feelings here, but I hope that explains my thoughts on the matter.

Top Bottom