Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pedicure

Be careful! After the pedicure the anal sex you want may involve her using a strap on!
LOL I was waiting for you to chime in. I was thinking to myself as much as broonzy stays in the GIRL TALK Forum,, he will chime in here and tell me all about pedicures. LOL I aint worried bout no strap on, she aint near big enuff or strong enuff to be putting anything up my ass. FO SHO.

Any dudes up in here ever got one? My wife wants me to go to the spa with her for a massage and pedicure. I am thinking this may mean the loss of my man card.
it's a means to an end, dood. you make her happy, she makes YOU happy.... :cool: :chomp: :artist:

it's a means to an end, dood. you make her happy, she makes YOU happy.... :cool: :chomp: :artist:
Yea your right, I do like making here happy and lil things like this usually make her glow. You know the funny thing is that my happiness revolves less and less around my dick these days. What the fuck is up with that? Is it old age or what?

Yea your right, I do like making here happy and lil things like this usually make her glow. You know the funny thing is that my happiness revolves less and less around my dick these days. What the fuck is up with that? Is it old age or what?
sounds like u r growing up, dood. it happens to (almost) all of us eventually. :biggrin:

sounds like u r growing up, dood. it happens to (almost) all of us eventually. :biggrin:
I was afraid thats what it was. :)

Of course I do. Sit back, put the ipod on, take a light nap, best 30 mins I have every two weeks.

The thought of a man getting a pedicure goes through me.

Just why? What's wrong with washing regularly and tidying things up yourself?

Next men will be having their eyelashes done.

The thought of a man getting a pedicure goes through me.

Just why? What's wrong with washing regularly and tidying things up yourself?

Next men will be having their eyelashes done.
IDK i am begining to think of this like a blow job. Now would you really like to do that for yourself or is it better for somebody else to do it? Its not for me thou bro its for her. Nothing wrong with going out of the way for your better half sometimes. Hell I even have a couple of pink Polo shirts. I am very secure with my man hood, so with that said I really am not finding the problem with it.

Top Bottom