Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pedicure

Strongbow

Any dudes up in here ever got one? My wife wants me to go to the spa with her for a massage and pedicure. I am thinking this may mean the loss of my man card.

I said the same thing and then gave in, well worth it. Yes it does feel a little creepy the first time around but just relax. I think it might be bad to talk to the person doing your feet. Heads up on that.

Good luck.

Any dudes up in here ever got one? My wife wants me to go to the spa with her for a massage and pedicure. I am thinking this may mean the loss of my man card.

I get one every two weeks with my girlfriend.. it really helps your feet. You will notice that afterwards you will have no more smell in your shoes... I recommend it...good luck

this is a tough one bro.
i really hate it when women put us men in situations like this when we know if we decline we will piss them off.
i would try bargaining. make her do something you want to do if you do this. otherwise your her "bitch" :p

never had one... father does once and awhile. He's no nancy. Attention to detail, long term planning, and being secure enough to do it.
That said I need to, I got me some talons.

this is a tough one bro.
i really hate it when women put us men in situations like this when we know if we decline we will piss them off.
i would try bargaining. make her do something you want to do if you do this. otherwise your her "bitch" :p
Anal Sex that will be my bargaining chip. LOL

I get one every two weeks with my girlfriend.. it really helps your feet. You will notice that afterwards you will have no more smell in your shoes... I recommend it...good luck
Damn Dude are you saying my shoes stink?:( I feel better even entertaining the idea, knowing that some of you dudes have had them. I have had the massages before, but never the pedicure. I guess I am going to give in on this one being its her treat and all. Only condition is that its gotta be a chick that touches me. No exceptions on that. I'm funny that way. Thanks for your post.

Top Bottom