Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PEANUT BUTTER while trying to LOSE FAT

peanut butter does do wonders... always remember that it
takes fat to burn fat... if you are on a no fat diet...
trust me, you will have trouble burning fat...

i absolutely love peanut butter and I also consume about
a half jar a day... ONLY when bulking though... I use
a keto diet to cut up and thus can't have peanut butter
because of the carbs... even sugar free peanut butter has
too much!

Take a thin, long knife and mix it up. Works way better then spoons.

Mr.X :cool:

All that fat you guys are taking in kinda weirds me out, lol. I'm on a precontest diet taking in 258g protein, 162g. carbs, 16-17g fat per day.... I'm 145 and 9% bf right now.

I cant see taking in that much fat. As long as you're eating enough you'll still burn fat.

PB for me isnt worth the fat grams. I'd be done w/ my fat in just 1 serving! LOL Not worth it at all! haha. I'd rather have a big meal for that :)

AJ

AJD, you need to eat fat to burn fat. In fact, 16-17g fat is not enough for maximum fat-loss....at the
258g protein/162 g carbs/16-17g fat...this ratio comes out to: 1032cal from protein/648cal from carbs/153 g from fat =total=1835 cal
56/35/9 (protein/carb/fat %) ...in my view that's just too low...but, again, your diet is your choice.

Try, 50/30/20, I guarantee you'll lose way more body-fat.

Mr.X :cool:

Be careful it's not low fat by adding sugar. I buy a brand called Presidents Choice (PC) Just Peanuts, and thats all it is, peanuts.

I like eating unsalted peanuts instead of PB cause it's more like food. Great source of EFA's.

When you want to mix your PB up put it in the microwave first and nuke it for a few seconds make the job a lot easier, and saves on the bent spoons.:alien:

Top Bottom