Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PEANUT BUTTER while trying to LOSE FAT

I think i am going to cry....I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER and i always thought it was bad for me. I sneak in a spoon with my oatmeal every morning.(and feel guitly) But now that i know this, HOLY SHIT! I am going to be eating like 5 spoonfuls.:D Thank you all for this GREAT NEWS. Now i can die happy.

Guys be careful with measurements. The jar states 2 tbsp as a serving size. I guarantee you that if you guesstimate your spoon sizes you will most likely double the serving size and throw off your calorie intake. The best way to eat peanut butter is by actually using a tablespoon and flattening it out with a butter knife. This is how it is supposed to be measured.

I guarantee if you did this and measured it up to your scoop serving it'd probably be half as much. Peanut butter is extremely calorie dense and if you don't measure it right you might eat more than you think and halt your fat loss.

Peanut butter is great, I eat 4-6 tbsp a day, but if you underestimate your caloric intake of it then you'll run into trouble in your diet.

Vageta said:

Peanut butter is great, I eat 4-6 tbsp a day, but if you underestimate your caloric intake of it then you'll run into trouble in your diet.

Is it better spreadout throughout the day? In the morning, after workout, etc?:confused: Thank you. Your help is very appreciated.

peanut butters a good source of fat, but remember to get the sodium reduced or free type.
If not you'll blow up like a balloon and be on the shitter for an hour, gross i know, but true

wiggum

And remember... ALL NATURAL... that means none of the kraft, skippy etc SHIT... not even the light stuff... all that crap is full of hyrogenated oils, sugar and some other nasty stuff

All Natural Peanut butter is the stuff that will separate at room temperature... you have to mix it before eating...

've only tried one kind... can't remember what it is

X, can you recommed a good brand of pb??

thx

M65, I usually spread mine out through the day. I don't like flax oil so I prefer to get EFAs from sources like olive oil, peanut butter, salmon, fish oil caps, etc... It doesn't matter how you get it so long as you get it. Just work it into your current diet. If you get around 10g of fat per meal then substitue a scoop of peanut butter for those other 10g of fat. I don't suggest eating it after a workout because it will slow down digestion and that's not what you want in a post workout meal.

I tend to split up my fat and carb intake so I don't eat fat and carbs together. Therefore I eat my PB with a protein shake or chicken or something. Again it's up to you and how your diet is. When I was eating fats and carbs together I used to have my PB on a slice of whole wheat toast. Somtimes I'd use low sugar jelly and have a PBJ sandwich.

Well, my CKD are pretty controlled I think it's because I've done it so long. I actually enjoy fatty fish and butter lol...My carb-up's vary, usually I have 100% controlled right by the book and I mean right by the book, but every 2-3 months I'll have some "BAD" foods. I am too much of a diet freak that's why I love to take control.lol
Now, when I diet with high-protein, I get my proteins from chicken breasts, lean-steak, eggs..etc...all the good stuff (fish too)...
Example of breakfast on high-protein:
12oz chicken breast
5 egg whites
1/2 cup oatmeal
2 tbsp. all natural peanut butter

I just goto the store and look for ALL NATURAL on the label and see the ingredients...they need to say peanuts and salt (or you could use no salt peanut butter, but i think that's too extreme)

Mr.X :cool:

Good Point Phenomena

I see the ALL NATURAL is an important distinction...

That I can see, the half jar thing makes more sense

Thanks
Snooker

Hey, have you guys seen Jennifers pics, wow she made great progress...she looks awesome. Just gotta give two-thumbs up for her.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom