Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

peanut butter or no...

BigAndy69 said:
Sorry my man, Jiff and kraft are complete crap. Loaded with TRANS-FAT and sugar. The natural kind does not taste as good but you get use to it.

Remember: Hydrogenated Oil(Trans-Fat)= Big Ass + Spare Tire

thanks bro for the straight answers.. I'll be off to the store in a bit..

You know when you have all natural peanut butter because you have to mix it. Its has a layer of oil that is seperated from the peanut butter and they have to be mixed together, but if you are looking for efa, then flaxseed oil is the best

Natural PB is the shit!! Especially when bulking. 2 PB sndwiches on whole wheat and a glass of milk is an easy 1000 calories w/ good fat, good protien and good carbs. I feel so much stronger w/ PB in my diet. Just make sure it's that real stuff- it should have only one ingredient; peanuts.

BigAndy69 said:
Only the natural kind is acceptable. Even some Natural brands are bad, make sure Hydrogenated Vegetable oil is not part of the ingredients.

I'm going to repeat what I said guys: Be careful some brand claim to be natural but they use Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil. Check the labels.

And yes, you can find it at your local grocery store.

thanks to all of your replies.. bigandy, you've been putting out some very informative info lately... thanks

kevin7

Hey everbody

After reading that peanut butter can be a good thing in your diet ive decided to add it into mine:), i already have some peanut butter but am not sure weather it has hydrogenated oil in it or not, but it does say it has peanuts, vegetable oil, salt. Does that mean the vegetable oil will be the hydrogenated stuff?

Thanks

Natural Peanut Butter and Chocolat Triple Threat 3 scoops -- The best damn shake you will ever have--Oh yea throw in some creatine and glutamine as well:)

Top Bottom