Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct Recomendation for this cycle

Keep in mind, joe has had good results to nolva and clomid. HE responds well to it. Many people do not. And I still say joe would recover just as well without it if he utilized the new PCT. (Though I don;t think he cycles heavy anymore so we may never know).

most respond well to nolva/clomid. few dont. look all over the net and peoples successful pct's.

I will try part of Joe's plan with Hcg on cycle.
The reaction of Nolva gave me a lot of Acne on my back and neck.
I would like to try Unleashed with the forma-stanzol to see how will things go .

If you go with Unleashed PCT pm me for a discount code & get 15% off

most respond well to nolva/clomid. few dont. look all over the net and peoples successful pct's.

Well, right there is the discrepancy. Most people THINK they respond well to it.

Years ago I had people fight me incessantly about how clomid was the way to go. Meanwhile, NONE of them ever recovered from their long cycles.

It's one of those things that people think they should take, then talk themselves into believing it worked. Once I started mentioning the bad sides, suddenly people came forward, admitting that clomid made them feel like shit. Besides, it doesn;t work very well and the results do not last. You're better off with the NEW PCT.

Well, right there is the discrepancy. Most people THINK they respond well to it.

Years ago I had people fight me incessantly about how clomid was the way to go. Meanwhile, NONE of them ever recovered from their long cycles.

It's one of those things that people think they should take, then talk themselves into believing it worked. Once I started mentioning the bad sides, suddenly people came forward, admitting that clomid made them feel like shit. Besides, it doesn;t work very well and the results do not last. You're better off with the NEW PCT.

i still think your wrong.

Top Bottom