Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct Recomendation for this cycle

raymele

What Pct will be the best to run this cycle?

According to my source and the things I can get to run my 2do cycle:

WK 1-14 Equipose 600 mg
WK 1-14 Test Cyp 250 mg
WK 10 -14 Var 50 mg

Will HCG and Nolva be ok? Or Hcgenerate with Unleashed and Bridge for later.

What Pct will be the best to run this cycle?

According to my source and the things I can get to run my 2do cycle:

WK 1-14 Equipose 600 mg
WK 1-14 Test Cyp 250 mg
WK 10 -14 Var 50 mg

Will HCG and Nolva be ok? Or Hcgenerate with Unleashed and Bridge for later.

Sorry but why 600mg eq and 250mg test. drop the eq to 400 or bump the test to 500mg.

Have u guys tryed out this pct or u just listen to what him say ???

I'm on that PCT now vs. running the nolva pct last cycle.

there is no comparison. i feel like I am still on my cycle while the nolva PCT i felt like crap.

the whole point of a PCT is to be able to still workout and feel good and have a good libido while you give your body a chance to recover on its own. not to make you feel like crap.

also last time my nuts turned to raisins. it was really weird. this time around i started taking hcgenerate towards the end of my cycle, and no raisin nuts. my nuts are fine.

id run hcg or hcgenerte on cycle and 2 weeks after your last pin start pct

clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 20/20/20/20
unleashed 3 caps ed
hcgen 4 caps ed

do research on nolva clomid pct. most find it to work well.

I will bump my Test-c to 500mg.
Quoted from the Best PCT 2010
1.Go with hcg 500 ius twice a week through out the cycle and use the Hcgen the last 4 weeks for good measure.
2.Unleashed
with the forma-stanzol for PCT!!!
3.Follow with BRIDGE
You guys are the Best!! I'm learning a lot.
Thanks guys.

id run hcg or hcgenerte on cycle and 2 weeks after your last pin start pct

clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva 20/20/20/20
unleashed 3 caps ed
hcgen 4 caps ed

do research on nolva clomid pct. most find it to work well.

Keep in mind, joe has had good results to nolva and clomid. HE responds well to it. Many people do not. And I still say joe would recover just as well without it if he utilized the new PCT. (Though I don;t think he cycles heavy anymore so we may never know).

I always get them schrinked balls to. But now do i feel normal. Because i use hcg in my cycle. I never get depresed from nolva or clom so i gues i will be ok. With the old pct protocol. This Forma Stanzol stuf sounds BUNK to me.. Been posting threads on other forums. And no one have ever never heard about it. And its always something new ha. So i gues we all have to find things out our self. And not just listen to what some pro bodybuilder are saying. Something that works for me not obv have to work for others. Know i am negative now. But thats the way it is. Nelson is alsow writeing that MOST PROCEDURES ARE BULSHITT!! So what is so good and difrent about this one ??

I will try part of Joe's plan with Hcg on cycle.
The reaction of Nolva gave me a lot of Acne on my back and neck.
I would like to try Unleashed with the forma-stanzol to see how will things go .

Top Bottom