Wootoom said:all u parents post up and chat.![]()
![]()
i feel priveleged

EnderJE said:That will change.
Wootoom said:hello parents how are u today?

Try qualudes. It works wonders.foreigngirl said:hardly wait for the older daughter to go fall a sleep. Disney movie time![]()
get the fuck out of hereperkele said:Me and Lestat are proud gay parents of a 3 year old boy named Dick Licker.
Wootoom said:get the fuck out of here
lolol have a beer and a qualudeforeigngirl said:what is that?
Wootoom said:all u parents post up and chat.![]()
![]()
i feel priveleged
Wootoom said:lolol have a beer and a qualude

I plan to parent the same way my Dad did. Thus, I don't expect to have either imagine in my head at 1am.MuscleMom said:Some of the greatest highs of your life, where you literally feel your heart swelling within your chest with pride, will be given to you by your children.
The deepest lows of your life, when you question your personal values, moral values, and basic intelligence will come as a result of your children.
Defining image of a parent: picture yourself lying in bed, sleep eluding you, at about 1:00 a.m., thinking "Did I do/say the right thing???" or even better, lying in bed, at about 1:00 a.m., with tears running into your ears while you think you are the most evil human being on earth because you had to hold your ground with a pre-teen ...
thanks brobiteme said:Brother, from the ages of 1-4 they are so cute. You are gonna be so head over heals in love with your son. My nephew is 1 1/2 and I adore that little boy. My daughter was and still is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I have all of the stages of her life on videotape. You must videotape!! You will forget otherwise.
MuscleMom said:Some of the greatest highs of your life, where you literally feel your heart swelling within your chest with pride, will be given to you by your children.
The deepest lows of your life, when you question your personal values, moral values, and basic intelligence will come as a result of your children.
Defining image of a parent: picture yourself lying in bed, sleep eluding you, at about 1:00 a.m., thinking "Did I do/say the right thing???" or even better, lying in bed, at about 1:00 a.m., with tears running into your ears while you think you are the most evil human being on earth because you had to hold your ground with a pre-teen ...
EnderJE said:I plan to parent the same way my Dad did. Thus, I don't expect to have either imagine in my head at 1am.
My Dad was always of a few principles.
1) He was always right.
2) If you didn't like it, you could leave and see how bad the outside world really is.
3) If you left, he'd cut you off because he would see it as cutting the losses.
LMAOforeigngirl said:this is my dad in pre-teen AND teen years:
1. Dont talk back to me or else
2. Be home at 9pm sharp and not even a min late or else
3. Let me see how well you know your study books for school
4. You are punished for 1 month
5. Put the food on my table.......put the food away
6. My money is laying in plain view, try to take some without me giving it to you
EnderJE said:LMAO
I have fond memories of #2 and me trying to climb up a drain pipe because no one would answer teh front door. Yep, I was 12 mins late. Good times. Good times.


What the fuck is moddy?biteme said:The thing that I don't regret is that I stopped going to school so that I could spend as much time as possible with my girl and not miss out on any of her growing up. You should get your school out of the way before you have children, because once that little angel arrives, You're not gonna wanna miss out on anything. "I can't know to how to dood it moddy." Just one of the many things my little one used to say.
No I'm not ... I'm just verbalbiteme said:You are so smart.
For your sake, I hope he comes home safe.MuscleMom said:No I'm not ... I'm just verbal![]()
Funny, my son's graduation from kindergarten, then his graduation from high school, then his graduation from basic training, they all sort of blend together in my mind.
The boy cried from joy when we showed up to see his military graduation, CRIED FROM JOY ... he finally GOT what family was, for the first time in his life, you know ...
Shit, now I wish I could call him ... he just got promoted to a new rank, he ships out to Japan in April ...
He did. See my answer about the qualudes. If that doesn't work, the old "pillow over the face" works wonders. The best part is that it works for old people too.Covergrl80 said:And to think I thought you were going to ask for advice on how to be a great DAD or tricks to get him to go to sleep!
foreigngirl said:this is my dad in pre-teen AND teen years:
1. Dont talk back to me or else
2. Be home at 9pm sharp and not even a min late or else
3. Let me see how well you know your study books for school
4. You are punished for 1 month
5. Put the food on my table.......put the food away
6. My money is laying in plain view, try to take some without me giving it to you
EnderJE said:What the fuck is moddy?
Longhorn85 said:Nice guy
foreigngirl said:thats why I grew up to be woman with respect, determination, discipline....all that. Growing up outside US is beautifull
That is cute. A crack in the tough guy image?biteme said:She called me Moddy instead of daddy. I think she got mommy and daddy confused. LOL. That girl was so cute.
EnderJE said:That is cute. A crack in the tough guy image?
Longhorn85 said:Good for you. Hopefully he at least meant well. How's the relationship today?
We help each other with anything the other one needs - money, favours....Glad to hear that.foreigngirl said:its good. Now he is the one who is scared from meWe help each other with anything the other one needs - money, favours....
nice post bro k to uChambewy20 said:Don't ever post here but what the hell, not really one of the kewl kids nor do I aspire to be.... this weekend was the first time my daughter ever called me "Daddy," it's always been "Dah-dah" and she's two and a half.
For me there's a big difference between being a "Dad" and being a "Daddy." I only get her a limited time, had to fight for every minute and still am doing so, got her on Thursday and had to take her the doctor on Friday, that really doesn't mean anything other thnican I think she knows what I am and who I'm trying to be in her life. I know most of you could care less but someone started a thread about parenting and I decided to share, she is very dear to me and this was a special time.
Big props to all you parents that are there for their kids.![]()
thats awesome bro. i hope eveything is going well brostrangebrew said:When my wife gets through everything okay, we're definitely having kids.
dannomight said:I got a couple of lil omighties. 4 and 3 months.
Yeah mutha fukka its rematch time. I'm gonna make you kiss my converse Leroy. Now when I say "Who is tha master?" you say "Sho Nuff" Who is the master?Chambewy20 said:Hey.. my name is Bruce Leroy, have we met?
perkele said:Me and Lestat are proud gay parents of a 3 year old boy named Dick Licker.
alert!Yeah, like my hubby.........He doesn't like to smack our daughter on the bottom because he's afraid he'll hit her too hard. I think he just can't do it. Big softy! She's spoiled rotten. I found out it is physically possible to wrap a 220lb man around a finger the circumfrence of a pencil!biteme said:I'm soft hearted. I'm only tough when I have to be. And sometimes I ain't that tough.
Wait until she brings "those guys" home.victoria978 said:Yeah, like my hubby.........He doesn't like to smack our daughter on the bottom because he's afraid he'll hit her too hard. I think he just can't do it. Big softy! She's spoiled rotten. I found out it is physically possible to wrap a 220lb man around a finger the circumfrence of a pencil!
EnderJE said:I plan to parent the same way my Dad did. Thus, I don't expect to have either imagine in my head at 1am.
My Dad was always of a few principles.
1) He was always right.
2) If you didn't like it, you could leave and see how bad the outside world really is.
3) If you left, he'd cut you off because he would see it as cutting the losses.
He's already threatened the lives of any undesirable guy she bring home in about 12 years(she's only 4 for now).EnderJE said:Wait until she brings "those guys" home.
OMFG...WALTER! I wondered where you got too.ceasar989 said:so wait, you and I are brothers?

So he was one of those guys, eh? lmaovictoria978 said:He's already threatened the lives of any undesirable guy she bring home in about 12 years(she's only 4 for now).
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














