Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Parents Thread

wootoom

EF MOD
Moderator
all u parents post up and chat. :) :) :) i feel priveleged
 
Some of the greatest highs of your life, where you literally feel your heart swelling within your chest with pride, will be given to you by your children.

The deepest lows of your life, when you question your personal values, moral values, and basic intelligence will come as a result of your children.

Defining image of a parent: picture yourself lying in bed, sleep eluding you, at about 1:00 a.m., thinking "Did I do/say the right thing???" or even better, lying in bed, at about 1:00 a.m., with tears running into your ears while you think you are the most evil human being on earth because you had to hold your ground with a pre-teen ...
 
Wootoom said:
all u parents post up and chat. :) :) :) i feel priveleged

Brother, from the ages of 1-4 they are so cute. You are gonna be so head over heals in love with your son. My nephew is 1 1/2 and I adore that little boy. My daughter was and still is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I have all of the stages of her life on videotape. You must videotape!! You will forget otherwise.
 
MuscleMom said:
Some of the greatest highs of your life, where you literally feel your heart swelling within your chest with pride, will be given to you by your children.

The deepest lows of your life, when you question your personal values, moral values, and basic intelligence will come as a result of your children.

Defining image of a parent: picture yourself lying in bed, sleep eluding you, at about 1:00 a.m., thinking "Did I do/say the right thing???" or even better, lying in bed, at about 1:00 a.m., with tears running into your ears while you think you are the most evil human being on earth because you had to hold your ground with a pre-teen ...
I plan to parent the same way my Dad did. Thus, I don't expect to have either imagine in my head at 1am. :D

My Dad was always of a few principles.

1) He was always right.
2) If you didn't like it, you could leave and see how bad the outside world really is.
3) If you left, he'd cut you off because he would see it as cutting the losses.
 
biteme said:
Brother, from the ages of 1-4 they are so cute. You are gonna be so head over heals in love with your son. My nephew is 1 1/2 and I adore that little boy. My daughter was and still is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I have all of the stages of her life on videotape. You must videotape!! You will forget otherwise.
thanks bro
im glad u have a good relationship wih ur nephew
 
MuscleMom said:
Some of the greatest highs of your life, where you literally feel your heart swelling within your chest with pride, will be given to you by your children.

The deepest lows of your life, when you question your personal values, moral values, and basic intelligence will come as a result of your children.

Defining image of a parent: picture yourself lying in bed, sleep eluding you, at about 1:00 a.m., thinking "Did I do/say the right thing???" or even better, lying in bed, at about 1:00 a.m., with tears running into your ears while you think you are the most evil human being on earth because you had to hold your ground with a pre-teen ...

You are so smart.
 
EnderJE said:
I plan to parent the same way my Dad did. Thus, I don't expect to have either imagine in my head at 1am. :D

My Dad was always of a few principles.

1) He was always right.
2) If you didn't like it, you could leave and see how bad the outside world really is.
3) If you left, he'd cut you off because he would see it as cutting the losses.




this is my dad in pre-teen AND teen years:

1. Dont talk back to me or else
2. Be home at 9pm sharp and not even a min late or else
3. Let me see how well you know your study books for school
4. You are punished for 1 month
5. Put the food on my table.......put the food away
6. My money is laying in plain view, try to take some without me giving it to you
 
foreigngirl said:
this is my dad in pre-teen AND teen years:

1. Dont talk back to me or else
2. Be home at 9pm sharp and not even a min late or else
3. Let me see how well you know your study books for school
4. You are punished for 1 month
5. Put the food on my table.......put the food away
6. My money is laying in plain view, try to take some without me giving it to you
LMAO

I have fond memories of #2 and me trying to climb up a drain pipe because no one would answer teh front door. Yep, I was 12 mins late. Good times. Good times.
 
The thing that I don't regret is that I stopped going to school so that I could spend as much time as possible with my girl and not miss out on any of her growing up. You should get your school out of the way before you have children, because once that little angel arrives, You're not gonna wanna miss out on anything. "I can't know to how to dood it moddy." Just one of the many things my little one used to say.
 
EnderJE said:
LMAO

I have fond memories of #2 and me trying to climb up a drain pipe because no one would answer teh front door. Yep, I was 12 mins late. Good times. Good times.


lol...I wouldnt worry so much about the locked door as much for what would have happened to my hair (all knots in my fathers hands) and to my going out privileges (cant go even to the store for 1-3 moths depends on his mood)
 
biteme said:
The thing that I don't regret is that I stopped going to school so that I could spend as much time as possible with my girl and not miss out on any of her growing up. You should get your school out of the way before you have children, because once that little angel arrives, You're not gonna wanna miss out on anything. "I can't know to how to dood it moddy." Just one of the many things my little one used to say.
What the fuck is moddy?
 
biteme said:
You are so smart.
No I'm not ... I'm just verbal :rolleyes:

Funny, my son's graduation from kindergarten, then his graduation from high school, then his graduation from basic training, they all sort of blend together in my mind.

The boy cried from joy when we showed up to see his military graduation, CRIED FROM JOY ... he finally GOT what family was, for the first time in his life, you know ...

Shit, now I wish I could call him ... he just got promoted to a new rank, he ships out to Japan in April ...
 
MuscleMom said:
No I'm not ... I'm just verbal :rolleyes:

Funny, my son's graduation from kindergarten, then his graduation from high school, then his graduation from basic training, they all sort of blend together in my mind.

The boy cried from joy when we showed up to see his military graduation, CRIED FROM JOY ... he finally GOT what family was, for the first time in his life, you know ...

Shit, now I wish I could call him ... he just got promoted to a new rank, he ships out to Japan in April ...
For your sake, I hope he comes home safe. :D

I couldn't imagine me if my kid wanted to go to the army.
 
LOL!!!

And to think I thought you were going to ask for advice on how to be a great DAD or tricks to get him to go to sleep!

Welcome to parenthood.
 
Covergrl80 said:
And to think I thought you were going to ask for advice on how to be a great DAD or tricks to get him to go to sleep!
He did. See my answer about the qualudes. If that doesn't work, the old "pillow over the face" works wonders. The best part is that it works for old people too.
 
foreigngirl said:
this is my dad in pre-teen AND teen years:

1. Dont talk back to me or else
2. Be home at 9pm sharp and not even a min late or else
3. Let me see how well you know your study books for school
4. You are punished for 1 month
5. Put the food on my table.......put the food away
6. My money is laying in plain view, try to take some without me giving it to you

Nice guy
 
EnderJE said:
What the fuck is moddy?

She called me Moddy instead of daddy. I think she got mommy and daddy confused. LOL. That girl was so cute.
 
foreigngirl said:
thats why I grew up to be woman with respect, determination, discipline....all that. Growing up outside US is beautifull

Good for you. Hopefully he at least meant well. How's the relationship today?
 
biteme said:
She called me Moddy instead of daddy. I think she got mommy and daddy confused. LOL. That girl was so cute.
That is cute. A crack in the tough guy image?
 
EnderJE said:
That is cute. A crack in the tough guy image?

I'm soft hearted. I'm only tough when I have to be. And sometimes I ain't that tough.
 
Longhorn85 said:
Good for you. Hopefully he at least meant well. How's the relationship today?


its good. Now he is the one who is scared from me :lmao: We help each other with anything the other one needs - money, favours....
 
Don't ever post here but what the hell, not really one of the kewl kids nor do I aspire to be.... this weekend was the first time my daughter ever called me "Daddy," it's always been "Dah-dah" and she's two and a half.

For me there's a big difference between being a "Dad" and being a "Daddy." I only get her a limited time, had to fight for every minute and still am doing so, got her on Thursday and had to take her the doctor on Friday, that really doesn't mean anything other than I think she knows what I am and who I'm trying to be in her life. I know most of you could care less but someone started a thread about parenting and I decided to share, she is very dear to me and this was a special time.

Big props to all you parents that are there for their kids. :)
 
Chambewy20 said:
Don't ever post here but what the hell, not really one of the kewl kids nor do I aspire to be.... this weekend was the first time my daughter ever called me "Daddy," it's always been "Dah-dah" and she's two and a half.

For me there's a big difference between being a "Dad" and being a "Daddy." I only get her a limited time, had to fight for every minute and still am doing so, got her on Thursday and had to take her the doctor on Friday, that really doesn't mean anything other thnican I think she knows what I am and who I'm trying to be in her life. I know most of you could care less but someone started a thread about parenting and I decided to share, she is very dear to me and this was a special time.

Big props to all you parents that are there for their kids. :)
nice post bro k to u
 
Chambewy20 said:
Hey.. my name is Bruce Leroy, have we met?
Yeah mutha fukka its rematch time. I'm gonna make you kiss my converse Leroy. Now when I say "Who is tha master?" you say "Sho Nuff" Who is the master?
 
"Bruce Leroy IS" motha fucka, I've got the "golden glow" and Debarge is playing in the background once I stomp a mudhole in yo ASS!!!
 
biteme said:
I'm soft hearted. I'm only tough when I have to be. And sometimes I ain't that tough.
Yeah, like my hubby.........He doesn't like to smack our daughter on the bottom because he's afraid he'll hit her too hard. I think he just can't do it. Big softy! She's spoiled rotten. I found out it is physically possible to wrap a 220lb man around a finger the circumfrence of a pencil!
 
It's hard to be physical with a little girl if your a decent sized man, I've learned that the deepness and stearness of my voice is enough to frighten my daughter for now because I don't have to do it too much.

When i do get serious, again she's only two, I make her lay on her bed, time out is for five minutes right now, also when i we were at the gym, she was bullying othe kids so I made her apologize to all of them and the babysitter's.

I'm lucky because I ever never argued or fought in front of her therefore she doesn't assume it's okay for that to happen. It's not always going to be butterflies and sugar-kisses or whatever but if you take the time to explain what they are doing wrong or sometimes embarrass them and make them answer for their own behavior, you may be bette off in the long run.... but who knows, no parents are perfect?
 
victoria978 said:
Yeah, like my hubby.........He doesn't like to smack our daughter on the bottom because he's afraid he'll hit her too hard. I think he just can't do it. Big softy! She's spoiled rotten. I found out it is physically possible to wrap a 220lb man around a finger the circumfrence of a pencil!
Wait until she brings "those guys" home.
 
EnderJE said:
I plan to parent the same way my Dad did. Thus, I don't expect to have either imagine in my head at 1am. :D

My Dad was always of a few principles.

1) He was always right.
2) If you didn't like it, you could leave and see how bad the outside world really is.
3) If you left, he'd cut you off because he would see it as cutting the losses.

so wait, you and I are brothers?
 
victoria978 said:
He's already threatened the lives of any undesirable guy she bring home in about 12 years(she's only 4 for now).
So he was one of those guys, eh? lmao

I was one of those guys...thank god I don't have a daughter...I couldn't handle it...
 
kids are awesome dude!!@! my kids mean everything in life to me. my 13 yr old is going to high school next year. i cant wait to teach her to drive, prepare for college, and grow into a young lady. im sending her to italy if she learns italian, i love my kids. AND YOU WILL TOO!!@!
 
Top Bottom