Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pale? Out of shape? Need to diet? CHECK, CHECK, and CHECK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you ever have a conscience problem justifying the use of drugs, come to elite - is like having a entire crew of the bad shoulder angles proverbially beating the shit out of the good one

im eagerly awaiting Athernigy's advice on how to remedy this situation

KnoXville said:
if you ever have a conscience problem justifying the use of drugs, come to elite - is like having a entire crew of the bad shoulder angles proverbially beating the shit out of the good one

im eagerly awaiting Athernigy's advice on how to remedy this situation

:D so true!

I wonder if there is the equiv kind of board out there for heroin or crack?
I would imagine those types have less motivation to be on the board all the time.
but it would be funny to see them talking themselves back into shit.

and I think Atherwhateveritissk* would say "DNP" and I would say "LOL"

You are a lot like me except much more creative. I used to be into triathlons and basketball 2/x a day if I had the time. I quit the roids last March because they are simply not worth it for me. Sure the chicks were more attracted but I knew they were attracted to a slightly synthetic TB and that was a turn off.

Personally, I never felt a desire for truly large muscles. I never figured a use for them. I've got strong legs and back but my bench sucks ass. But then I'm almost 6' 6".

Oh yea...I've always had my life very well together as well. :D

I know what you mean about the life style of those who look like a fitness mag model. Way too much commitment, I got other interests. Making money and having fun are two of them.

I'm just here because.......well, sometimes I feel like kicking back and doing nothing. Quite often. Heck...we have some knowledgeable posters....maybe 6 or 7.

casavant said:
Good luck on your quest, compadre. I'm not big into juice either.

Speak of quite large muscles and look who shows up....the incredible hulk himself. Ripped any doors off the hinges lately?

I never did get an answer....how old is that sister in the catholic school girl outfit? Nice figure, I'll bag the face. :D

Did you ever tell the 6' blonde you wanted to nail her? Be quick before she tells your bros your gay. Thats my experience.

Testosterone boy said:

Speak of quite large muscles and look who shows up....the incredible hulk himself. Ripped any doors off the hinges lately?

I never did get an answer....how old is that sister in the catholic school girl outfit? Nice figure, I'll bag the face. :D

Did you ever tell the 6' blonde you wanted to nail her? Be quick before she tells your bros your gay. Thats my experience.

Uhhh...my sister has a beautiful face. I don't know what the hell you're talking about. LOL

Fuck no, I didn't tell her anything. My friend that hooked me up with her did come in last night and was feeling all bad, saying that a friend of hers had just been telling him how she liked to play games. He was apologizing and stuff like it was his fault. LOL. No worries on that one- I had a fun time when we went out, anyway.

casavant said:

Uhhh...my sister has a beautiful face. I don't know what the hell you're talking about. LOL

Fuck no, I didn't tell her anything. My friend that hooked me up with her did come in last night and was feeling all bad, saying that a friend of hers had just been telling him how she liked to play games. He was apologizing and stuff like it was his fault. LOL. No worries on that one- I had a fun time when we went out, anyway.

Hey...I seen a post where you were the man in school. Seems like college is generally painful for the real studs from high school. I was a 2nd tier stud, not many titles...just friends with almost everyone that was somebody and several others. I did the best space on Stud Row for parking....if I got there first. LOL The smaller college environment was fine but I really didn't enjoy a major campus much...Colorado University.

The really beautiful women will fuck with your head in my experience. Best to avoid them anyways. Too easy to fall and they get depressed when their beauty fails them. Not many of them are talented either.

you use to look alot better, I don't think you gave the drugs enough credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom