Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Packed seized!

armania, If I got a letter I would sure as hell get rid if the gear some way. Not necessarily trash it but get it out of the house at any rate. Or at the very least hidden very very well. You just never know and we all do know that this country is becoming more and more of a police state day by day thanks to our vain and oh so glorius leader B.O.!
You have to be careful and keep you mouth shut about this stuff. Be very very careful my man...all of you guys!

Not a biggy....happens all the time..sorry bout the gear though!

I am so lucky to live in Canada. Let it be USA id have federals on my ass. In canada its just like whatever, try again next time lol

Ignore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And all that follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lest you want to goto jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so lucky to live in Canada. Let it be USA id have federals on my ass. In canada its just like whatever, try again next time lol

Canada customs are way harder to get through than the States....i think seizure letters happen alot in the States as well

Yep... Ignore the letter don't even own up to reciecing it. The gear is considered abandoned property if nobody claims it. The feds have already seized your shit so if you go responding to it then you're only asking for a lot of heat that, I'm sure, you don't need. With that comes the probability that there is more stuff at your house, place of employment etc which could result in search warrants. With that results in more seizures than some gear you ordered to include your computer which will show this thread.....IGNORE IT!!!!

-Out

Throw away the letter and forget about it. dont worry about getting rid of your gear you currently have, nothing is going to happen.

Would be a great scam for your source to send that letter out himself. I would contact your source and demand a resend.

Bro are you serious?

First of all you would see the stamp of the country where it came from along with the country postage stamp.

Second the source has to have a re-ship policy to get a re-ship.

Top Bottom