Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Packed seized!

John89231

Hey guys I just got a package seized at the border and got a letter in the mail about it. First time in 10 years this has ever happened. Should I worry about it? Will they do anything? The letter says to respond by either agreeing to voluntarily abandon substances or requesting CBP to commence seizure proceedings.....

Hey guys I just got a package seized at the border and got a letter in the mail about it. First time in 10 years this has ever happened. Should I worry about it? Will they do anything? The letter says to respond by either agreeing to voluntarily abandon substances or requesting CBP to commence seizure proceedings.....

The choice is pretty clear, wouldn;t you say?

Ok got it....so if anyone comes knocking you claim no clue about any package, and no clue about any letter?

I didnt know they followed up on stuff like that, I thought people got letters like that from time to time by them randomly getting lucky opening packages or what not, and then they put the letter in the package minus your gear....id be shocked if they had the resources to do anything more than send the letter...hell Customs/Ice etc is having a nightmare with this illegal immigration thing, if they start taking the manpower and budget to track down people making individual orders of AAS that is flipping insane!

Top Bottom