Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P6

P6 and all those products are silly. Please don't buy the P6. That was some strong shit back in the day when it first came out, well it was actually a steroid. now it's just some herbs. wouldn't buy any of those products though.

I know many from this site love HCGenerate as a natty test booster. As a natty test booster, I love Test Charge, great product I feel works.

Stats?

That shit is weak bro.., way too expensive.., not gonna lie, some hcgenerate is good from NTBM. I don't get paid to say that either bro. I really enjoyed bridge...

Thanks for the advice, but I'm still not sure about the comparison part.
Using a dropper doesn't sound appealing, and yes the price of P6 sucks. So i guess im still stuck as to which to use.

Trust me man, NTBM has the best stuff. I'm not just praising a sponsor because I am a mod...I'm praising the products they WORK

bro if P6 were $20 I would tell you you're paying way too much for it. fuck trib would give you better results. seriously bro, i work in the industry and do not take a dime from anything on this site and i am telling you not to buy the P6 but go with what these guys tell you. I sell pro hormones and natty test boosters in my store and DO NOT CARRY P6 for a reason, it sucks

Bro get you some HC Generate. Some Unleashed. And look out. These products may be found at needtobuildmuscle. Use needto139 for 15% off your entire order. You will thank us for this advice I promise you.

I've experimented with some natural test boosters, but haven't tried the ones you listed. I like Unleashed and its cheap. D aspartic acid (DAA) also seems to work. Endosurge seemed to work as well.

Top Bottom