Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oxymetholone experiecnces? is it even worth trying??

then help me what exactly am i doing wrong?

ok let's see...

for chest i do flat, incline and decline. i alternate every week on the order of the 3. which ever im doing first i try to do 4 sets of heavy weight. the other 2 (im usually already worn out from the 1st excercise) arent as heavy, but i still do 4 sets. usually 15-12-10-8 are my reps. in between each bench workout i do chest flys.

for triceps i do 4 sets of skull crushers, 2 sets of cable pull downs with a rope thing, and 2 sets on this tricep machine. i might do 1 more tri excersice but im usually pretty burnt after that. for back and biceps i do 4 sets of t-bar. 4 sets of cable pull downs. 4 sets of bent rows and i super set that with 4 sets of shrugs or high pulls.

for biceps i do sitting dumb bell curls. 4 sets. then i use the preacher and do 3 or 4 sets on that. i usually do a burnout set with the french curl bar as well. usually ''21's''. after i do sum sort of hammer curl routine standing up.

for legs, squats, 2 sets of forward lunges and 2 sets of reverse, 2 types of calf raises, leg press machine, and leg extension/leg curls.

shoulder consists of 3 sets of arnould press and 2 sets of regular shoulder press (both with dumb bells). then i do a series of different shoulder raises using dumb bells and the cable pully thing. i do rear delts on the chest fly machine.(adjust the arms of the machine and sit backwards). then i always finish shoulders on the shoulder press machine.

for the full body circuit me and my parter superset each lift for 30 seconds. that workout consists of hang cleans, t-bar,squats,push jerks, cable pulldowns, bent row, leg press, flat bnech(bar and dumbbells), curls and triceps.

this is like the BASE of all my workouts. i most likely do a variation of these types of excercises. i might do a different type of back workout instead of bent rows for example. i never do the same thing i always change it up.

For starters, this. Go to the training forum and find out everything you can about the 5x5 (madcow version). I have the MS Excel templates, I can email them to you and it will help you out in designing your new routine. This one you are doing is shit. The 5x5 is pretty much an old school powerlifting routine and you need to build your base with that.

as for my diet. i eat the same thing for breakfast. pp&j and 5 eggs(whites). i will eat some sort of snack (usually a sandwhich with deli turkey). for lunch i will eat a bigger meal. i will eat another snack, usually grilled chicken tenders or a grilled hamburger before i workout. i try to eat a big dinner immediatly after my workout(i workout around 5 or 6pm).

i dont count how many grams of anything are in my meals. most of my food is homecooked. i know that this isnt the 'ideal' diet but its the only thing i can do at the moment. i basically just try to eat as much as i can as often as i can and i always eat around every 2 hours. for the most part i think im doing everything right. i just want to try some oxymetholone to gain strength. i dont really care about weight because its hard for me to gain weight with as much as i eat. constructive criticism only plz i dnt need ppl bashing me about my weight and how i should weigh more. i dont care about my weight only strength

I'd say you'd be very lucky to be getting in 200 grams of protein with that diet. You need twice that. I can guarantee you that you are not eating as much as you think you are. Add in three protein shakes in there. Three whey protein shakes with at least 60-70 grams of good whey protein (preferably isolate), and add 2-3 ounces of Extra Virgin Olive Oil into each of those. That should be the bare minimum of what you can start doing right away for now.

Not only will eating (consuming) more calories make you bigger, it will help you become stronger. Protein is what builds muscles (simply speaking), so you should be keeping track of how many grams of everything is in your meals!

Start keeping a journal of what you're eating. I did this for almost two years, early on. Every day I wrote down what I would eat. I carried a log book with me and wrote in it after every meal. I wrote how many grams of protein, carbs, and fats were in each meal and I also wrote down the total number of calories in each meal. I set a goal of the amount of calories as well as the amount of grams of pro/carb/fat I wanted to reach every day. When I got to the point I could eat that much, I set the goal a little higher. Visit the diet forum here at EF. the search function is your friend.

I gave you the numbers to shoot for in the other post. If you think you are serious enough to take steroids you'd better damn well get serious enough about your diet and training. You don't and I will bet you end up injured and you'll lose everything you gain.

then help me what exactly am i doing wrong?

I just helped you out even further by giving you a 7 day free platinum membership so you can use the advanced search feature of our site and find more info on diet and training.

I've told you what to look for. Let's see if you'll put in the effort.

ok let's see...

For starters, this. Go to the training forum and find out everything you can about the 5x5 (madcow version). I have the MS Excel templates, I can email them to you and it will help you out in designing your new routine. This one you are doing is shit. The 5x5 is pretty much an old school powerlifting routine and you need to build your base with that.

I'd say you'd be very lucky to be getting in 200 grams of protein with that diet. You need twice that. I can guarantee you that you are not eating as much as you think you are. Add in three protein shakes in there. Three whey protein shakes with at least 60-70 grams of good whey protein (preferably isolate), and add 2-3 ounces of Extra Virgin Olive Oil into each of those. That should be the bare minimum of what you can start doing right away for now.

Not only will eating (consuming) more calories make you bigger, it will help you become stronger. Protein is what builds muscles (simply speaking), so you should be keeping track of how many grams of everything is in your meals!

Start keeping a journal of what you're eating. I did this for almost two years, early on. Every day I wrote down what I would eat. I carried a log book with me and wrote in it after every meal. I wrote how many grams of protein, carbs, and fats were in each meal and I also wrote down the total number of calories in each meal. I set a goal of the amount of calories as well as the amount of grams of pro/carb/fat I wanted to reach every day. When I got to the point I could eat that much, I set the goal a little higher. Visit the diet forum here at EF. the search function is your friend.

I gave you the numbers to shoot for in the other post. If you think you are serious enough to take steroids you'd better damn well get serious enough about your diet and training. You don't and I will bet you end up injured and you'll lose everything you gain.

Well there you go young man. I'm sure CEO doesn't mind me sharing this
because he's brought it up on the board in the past. CEO was a true hardgainer
and he's had to work .

All the big, strong, jacked doods ( and i mean the real doods not the fly by night
do a cycle to shred for the beach posers) had to force feed themselves, train
till they thought their heart would explode and sacrifice some shit.

btw, happy to hear you wanna learn and welcome to the board.

Well there you go young man. I'm sure CEO doesn't mind me sharing this
because he's brought it up on the board in the past. CEO was a true hardgainer
and he's had to work .

All the big, strong, jacked doods ( and i mean the real doods not the fly by night
do a cycle to shred for the beach posers) had to force feed themselves, train
till they thought their heart would explode and sacrifice some shit.

btw, happy to hear you wanna learn and welcome to the board.

True. I did this for several years battling severe hyperthyroidism before I got it under control, and still managed to reach over 200 pounds (very lean...like 6% bodyfat). It was a constant struggle.

If you don't have anything like that going against you, you should be able to grow quite well.

True. I did this for several years battling severe hyperthyroidism before I got it under control, and still managed to reach over 200 pounds (very lean...like 6% bodyfat). It was a constant struggle.

If you don't have anything like that going against you, you should be able to grow quite well.

What a motivation!!

This thread is EF at its best....you dont get help and advice like this ANYWHERE else. End of fucking story !

tl;dr (too long;didn't read)

it's not that it's too long really, it's just that it looks like a jumbled mess. Can you edit that up into some paragraphs to make it manageable?

By the way, layinback is right, drop that attitude. You're getting the best advice anyone can give you. You're not ready for any AAS, least of all Anadrol 50.

Learn how to eat and train and I swear to god you will put on 20-30 pounds of muscle so fast your head will spin. All your friends will think you were on steroids, it will come on so fast.

And that is the truth.

CEO is right, i have trained a person your age in a year he gained 45 pounds ,he went from 180 to over 225 and his bench press that was 185 popped up to 405,food is the most anabolic compound you can put in your body,
search my post "so you want to build muscle and burn fat"
there you will find the holy grail!

Props to CEO to guide you on your way to success

Top Bottom