Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oxymetholone experiecnces? is it even worth trying??

im 21. been working out since i was 14. after highschool i was kind of on and off in the gym. ive been hitting it hard for almost a year now. i was jw if its even worth the money to get an oxymetholone product. for my weight (165) i think im pretty strong. i can rep 225 on bench 8 times. i workout about 5 times a week. 1 muscle group a week. chest/tris, back/bis, legs, shoulders, day off, full body circuit. i squeeze in abs every other day.
At 21, 5'10", and only 165 (and a lean 165 at that), you need food. Again, you said you just came off a deca cycle which you "loved" and you're only 165. You need food and proper training, one or the other is not in check (or both).

Please post your exact workouts, and your exact diet (as I asked before) in DETAIL. We gotta get that worked out first before you jump on another cycle, because I bet you can get a good 20lbs without gear, and that means it's 100% keepable!

Anyone says they are 165lbs at 5'10" I know right away they don't eat enough. Simple as that.

Food fuels gains.

The greatest muscle magazine issue ever published would have these captions plastered on the cover:

1. Eat BIG to get BIG!!!
2. Lift BIG to get BIG!!!
3. Squat to grow!!!
4. Sleep to grow!!!
5. Consistency and hardwork!!!

Then way down in the bottom right corner in tiny letters would be:

page 158(last page in the muscle comic)
1. Juice up!!!
2. Breakfast of champions is good!
3. Cuz Arnie said so!

or something like that...

At 21, 5'10", and only 165 (and a lean 165 at that), you need food. Again, you said you just came off a deca cycle which you "loved" and you're only 165. You need food and proper training, one or the other is not in check (or both).

Please post your exact workouts, and your exact diet (as I asked before) in DETAIL. We gotta get that worked out first before you jump on another cycle, because I bet you can get a good 20lbs without gear, and that means it's 100% keepable!

Sounds like the OP is getting the right answers ITT.

needle friendly, you need to learn how to eat. I don't know wtf you've been doing for the last 7 years, but I know it's not eating!

Get your macros in line like this: Protein: 2-3 grams per pound of body weight. Carbs: 3 grams per pound of body weight. Fats (the good kind - duh): 0.5-1 grams per pound of body weight.

Shove food into that pie hole all day long. You shouldn't go more than 2 hours without feeding. Drink at least a gallon of water a day too.

Get busy son!

for chest i do flat, incline and decline. i alternate every week on the order of the 3. which ever im doing first i try to do 4 sets of heavy weight. the other 2 (im usually already worn out from the 1st excercise) arent as heavy, but i still do 4 sets. usually 15-12-10-8 are my reps. in between each bench workout i do chest flys. for triceps i do 4 sets of skull crushers, 2 sets of cable pull downs with a rope thing, and 2 sets on this tricep machine. i might do 1 more tri excersice but im usually pretty burnt after that. for back and biceps i do 4 sets of t-bar. 4 sets of cable pull downs. 4 sets of bent rows and i super set that with 4 sets of shrugs or high pulls. for biceps i do sitting dumb bell curls. 4 sets. then i use the preacher and do 3 or 4 sets on that. i usually do a burnout set with the french curl bar as well. usually ''21's''. after i do sum sort of hammer curl routine standing up. for legs, squats, 2 sets of forward lunges and 2 sets of reverse, 2 types of calf raises, leg press machine, and leg extension/leg curls. shoulder consists of 3 sets of arnould press and 2 sets of regular shoulder press (both with dumb bells). then i do a series of different shoulder raises using dumb bells and the cable pully thing. i do rear delts on the chest fly machine.(adjust the arms of the machine and sit backwards). then i always finish shoulders on the shoulder press machine. for the full body circuit me and my parter superset each lift for 30 seconds. that workout consists of hang cleans, t-bar,squats,push jerks, cable pulldowns, bent row, leg press, flat bnech(bar and dumbbells), curls and triceps. this is like the BASE of all my workouts. i most likely do a variation of these types of excercises. i might do a different type of back workout instead of bent rows for example. i never do the same thing i always change it up. as for my diet. i eat the same thing for breakfast. pp&j and 5 eggs(whites). i will eat some sort of snack (usually a sandwhich with deli turkey). for lunch i will eat a bigger meal. i will eat another snack, usually grilled chicken tenders or a grilled hamburger before i workout. i try to eat a big dinner immediatly after my workout(i workout around 5 or 6pm). i dont count how many grams of anything are in my meals. most of my food is homecooked. i know that this isnt the 'ideal' diet but its the only thing i can do at the moment. i basically just try to eat as much as i can as often as i can and i always eat around every 2 hours. for the most part i think im doing everything right. i just want to try some oxymetholone to gain strength. i dont really care about weight because its hard for me to gain weight with as much as i eat. constructive criticism only plz i dnt need ppl bashing me about my weight and how i should weigh more. i dont care about my weight only strength

Sounds like the OP is getting the right answers ITT.

needle friendly, you need to learn how to eat. I don't know wtf you've been doing for the last 7 years, but I know it's not eating!

Get your macros in line like this: Protein: 2-3 grams per pound of body weight. Carbs: 3 grams per pound of body weight. Fats (the good kind - duh): 0.5-1 grams per pound of body weight.

Shove food into that pie hole all day long. You shouldn't go more than 2 hours without feeding. Drink at least a gallon of water a day too.

Get busy son!

Solid advice there.

Early in my steroid use/bodybuilding, years ago.. I thought diet wasn't that important.. I got maybe 1g per pound of protein.. the gains weren't great until I was cramming food every 2 hours..

It's hard at first, but after a month or two you'll get hungry after two hours.

This is same kid who said he is going to meos and worried about getting popped for steroids. Hmmmm.

for chest i do flat, incline and decline. i alternate every week on the order of the 3. which ever im doing first i try to do 4 sets of heavy weight. the other 2 (im usually already worn out from the 1st excercise) arent as heavy, but i still do 4 sets. usually 15-12-10-8 are my reps. in between each bench workout i do chest flys. for triceps i do 4 sets of skull crushers, 2 sets of cable pull downs with a rope thing, and 2 sets on this tricep machine. i might do 1 more tri excersice but im usually pretty burnt after that. for back and biceps i do 4 sets of t-bar. 4 sets of cable pull downs. 4 sets of bent rows and i super set that with 4 sets of shrugs or high pulls. for biceps i do sitting dumb bell curls. 4 sets. then i use the preacher and do 3 or 4 sets on that. i usually do a burnout set with the french curl bar as well. usually ''21's''. after i do sum sort of hammer curl routine standing up. for legs, squats, 2 sets of forward lunges and 2 sets of reverse, 2 types of calf raises, leg press machine, and leg extension/leg curls. shoulder consists of 3 sets of arnould press and 2 sets of regular shoulder press (both with dumb bells). then i do a series of different shoulder raises using dumb bells and the cable pully thing. i do rear delts on the chest fly machine.(adjust the arms of the machine and sit backwards). then i always finish shoulders on the shoulder press machine. for the full body circuit me and my parter superset each lift for 30 seconds. that workout consists of hang cleans, t-bar,squats,push jerks, cable pulldowns, bent row, leg press, flat bnech(bar and dumbbells), curls and triceps. this is like the BASE of all my workouts. i most likely do a variation of these types of excercises. i might do a different type of back workout instead of bent rows for example. i never do the same thing i always change it up. as for my diet. i eat the same thing for breakfast. pp&j and 5 eggs(whites). i will eat some sort of snack (usually a sandwhich with deli turkey). for lunch i will eat a bigger meal. i will eat another snack, usually grilled chicken tenders or a grilled hamburger before i workout. i try to eat a big dinner immediatly after my workout(i workout around 5 or 6pm). i dont count how many grams of anything are in my meals. most of my food is homecooked. i know that this isnt the 'ideal' diet but its the only thing i can do at the moment. i basically just try to eat as much as i can as often as i can and i always eat around every 2 hours. for the most part i think im doing everything right. i just want to try some oxymetholone to gain strength. i dont really care about weight because its hard for me to gain weight with as much as i eat. constructive criticism only plz i dnt need ppl bashing me about my weight and how i should weigh more. i dont care about my weight only strength

1. You are too young to be juicing, especially with anadrol.

2. You say that you don't care about size. Anadrol is a "size"
drug. Even if you were old enough to use AAS, anadrol wouldn't
be the drug you're looking for. It is clear, you have no idea what
you're doing.

3. You say "constructive criticism only, don't bash me about weight and how i should eat." Are you serious lol? You came here seeking advice, you can't pick
and choose. No one here is going to co-sign your bullshit.

4. You stated that you think you're doing everything right. I read your routine
and diet...........you are doing most things wrong.

If you're interested in learning stick around. They're plenty of guys here
who will help you. Put that 21 year old ego in your pocket and become
teachable.

Reactions: ceo

tl;dr (too long;didn't read)

it's not that it's too long really, it's just that it looks like a jumbled mess. Can you edit that up into some paragraphs to make it manageable?

By the way, layinback is right, drop that attitude. You're getting the best advice anyone can give you. You're not ready for any AAS, least of all Anadrol 50.

Learn how to eat and train and I swear to god you will put on 20-30 pounds of muscle so fast your head will spin. All your friends will think you were on steroids, it will come on so fast.

And that is the truth.

[/size]

1. You are too young to be juicing, especially with anadrol.

2. You say that you don't care about size. Anadrol is a "size"
drug. Even if you were old enough to use AAS, anadrol wouldn't
be the drug you're looking for. It is clear, you have no idea what
you're doing.

3. You say "constructive criticism only, don't bash me about weight and how i should eat." Are you serious lol? You came here seeking advice, you can't pick
and choose. No one here is going to co-sign your bullshit.

4. You stated that you think you're doing everything right. I read your routine
and diet...........you are doing most things wrong.

If you're interested in learning stick around. They're plenty of guys here
who will help you. Put that 21 year old ego in your pocket and become
teachable.

then help me what exactly am i doing wrong?

Top Bottom