Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxanabol And Turanabol!! Dosages? Suggestions? Tips?

plurmurphy

I Need Advice For A Cycle....Dosages? Suggestions? Tips?

Hi, I am going to stack oxanabol with turanabol but I would just like to know will that bulk and cut with a healthy diet and exercise of course I am just wondering on the dosages of what I should be taking per day I want to do it for 6-8 weeks or if its better to do it for 8-12 weeks let me know im open to some suggestions. I weigh 206 I am 5'10 - 5'11 not sure on the percent of body fat I have but im just fat in the stomach a bit I could lose 5 to 10 pounds more then that if possible I want to make it soo I have about 5 percent body fat after this cycle is over if thats even humanly possible. I am wondering based on my age, my weight, and height. I want to make sure that after the cycle I dont have to take any anti-estragen or anything like that and this is also going to be my first cycle. Let me know please because im looking on ways to improve the cycle to make it work out the best for me. Oh and I don't want to do any different things except the Oxanabol and Turanabol but since im just 19 I also heard anavar is prescrived to young children and people with HIV and that it doesnt stunt your growth if used in reasonable amounts im wondering the same thing about turanabol because if im 19 technically you grow till you are about 21 or so. So I want to make sure if possible that im doing stuff that doesn't mess up your growth if there is anything like that then please recommend thanks but I wish to stick to what im thinking of doing already. Let me know on the suggestions thanks. Ohhh and also what are the abilitys to keep the gains you get and if you do everything properly how much hard muscle mass do you think you could put on and how much fat could you cut off or how much could you lower your body fat, and what are the strgenth gains like?? Also what are some side effects that will occur-noticable and not noticable?? I was also wondering would these 2 things stacked increase endurance and pumps?? Let me know thankyou

Last edited:
27 People have viewed this thread and still no reply about my post someone please post and let me know what you think thanks

Re: I Need Advice For A Cycle....Dosages? Suggestions? Tips?

plurmurphy said:
Hi, I am going to stack oxanabol with turanabol but I would just like to know will that bulk and cut with a healthy diet and exercise of course I am just wondering on the dosages of what I should be taking per day I want to do it for 6-8 weeks or if its better to do it for 8-12 weeks let me know im open to some suggestions. I weigh 206 I am 5'10 - 5'11 not sure on the percent of body fat I have but im just fat in the stomach a bit I could lose 5 to 10 pounds more then that if possible I want to make it soo I have about 5 percent body fat after this cycle is over if thats even humanly possible. I am wondering based on my age, my weight, and height. I want to make sure that after the cycle I dont have to take any anti-estragen or anything like that and this is also going to be my first cycle. Let me know please because im looking on ways to improve the cycle to make it work out the best for me. Oh and I don't want to do any different things except the Oxanabol and Turanabol but since im just 19 I also heard anavar is prescrived to young children and people with HIV and that it doesnt stunt your growth if used in reasonable amounts im wondering the same thing about turanabol because if im 19 technically you grow till you are about 21 or so. So I want to make sure if possible that im doing stuff that doesn't mess up your growth if there is anything like that then please recommend thanks but I wish to stick to what im thinking of doing already. Let me know on the suggestions thanks. Ohhh and also what are the abilitys to keep the gains you get and if you do everything properly how much hard muscle mass do you think you could put on and how much fat could you cut off or how much could you lower your body fat, and what are the strgenth gains like?? Also what are some side effects that will occur-noticable and not noticable?? I was also wondering would these 2 things stacked increase endurance and pumps?? Let me know thankyou

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but I'm going to tell you anyways. At 19, you're too young (IMHO) to use AAS. You obviously haven't done much research on the board before this post. I would suggest you do a search on turanabol (tbol, OT), anavar, and look into PCT before even considering this course.
Make sure you have exhausted all other alternatives before looking into AAS to improve your physique. Also, you don't really state any usable stats besides your age, weight, & height (e.g., training history, current diet, a good diet/training plan while on AAS).
Most important, at this point, seems to be MORE RESEARCH.

Last edited:
plurmurphy said:
27 People have viewed this thread and still no reply about my post someone please post and let me know what you think thanks

Most probably open the thread and see a shitload of negative Karma and a bomb and figure it's a waste of time.

Top Bottom