Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overtraining assumptions

Yll

I keep hearing people on this board telling others they are overtraining.Alot of you make these assumptions not knowing what kind of diet or drugs these people are on,Not to mention anyones genetics.I dont think anyone should be telling anyone theyre overtraining.The trainee himself should know the symptoms.Im just sick of hearing these bullshit overtraining theorys.Im not flaming anyone,just expressing my opinion.

I totally agree with you bro... there's no way to know if anyone is over training with out being with them every second of every day.

what kind of diet and drugs they are on got nothing to do with overtraining. When someone is not hungry anymore, and tired, and doesn't feel like lifting, these are signs of overtraining. Maybe the person is, or maybe he isn't, it's not that big of a deal to get like this over. Trying to help someone out cause they think they overtrained isn't doing no harm, but maybe helping them.

You guys are right

It's a personal thing. If you're tired ALL the time, in constant pain, and never feel like going to the gym, you're overtraining. Some people may never get to this point.
Cheers.

MIKEYLIKESJUICE Did you just post diet or drugs have nothing to do with overtraining?I think many including myself would strongly disagree.Yes they are 2 seperate issues but saying they have nothing to do with each other doesnt sound right.

hey YII, I have 3 guys that have better diets then you, trust me, and used enough juice where one would think they wouldn't overtrained, and have overtrained, so don't tell me. YE, I said it! Your diet could be great and be doing the perfect cycle and still overtrain, plain and simple.

i think every bodybuilder in hear, that has trained for a couple of years has overtrained, I don't care what your genetics are like. Some days you feel great on your day your not suppose to work out, and bang, that workout could be the one. If you have a full time job, and are working 6 days a week and 1 day off, this is alot for the human body if your training corrcetly so ye, thats the way it is.

Mikey.No need to get all defensive about it.Im on your side bro.Lets say your on a good cycle and diet(high calories and protein)and then say I eat a 6 inch subway veggie sub(400 calories,no protein)for the day and im not on gear and we train at the same intensity and both work 80 hours a week.Now who would be more likely to overtrain?

whats that have to do with anything. You can eat the best of foods on a cycle, and have a great cycle set-up, and still overtrain, like I said before.Everyone has done it once, you have to see what your body can do. Then once you see you start to learn how your body reacts to how many sets you do a workout, or how many reps is too much for your body. This is where you learn how to train when your experienced. You know when to stop working out they day, on how you feel, I'm sure you can understand that right.

Top Bottom