Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OTC Steroids, prohormones,designer steroids,test boosters,supplements and more.

Bro,

One of the best write ups I've seen!! I've used most of the products on therre except for the new dieslebolan, and they are all top notch and do what you expect them to do. thanks for all the great info packed into a single post!!:D

Can someone tell me how big a serving size of Lipoflame is for women? On the bottle the serving size is 6 which sounds high for a woman but I just was curious. Can they take that same serving size?

I also wanted to add that my bottle is an older bottle of this stuff. I have had it about a year so its the 180 capsule bottle with a serving size of 6 caps.

Can someone tell me how big a serving size of Lipoflame is for women? On the bottle the serving size is 6 which sounds high for a woman but I just was curious. Can they take that same serving size?

I also wanted to add that my bottle is an older bottle of this stuff. I have had it about a year so its the 180 capsule bottle with a serving size of 6 caps.

Bro it be perfect if you made a thread asking the ladies over on the woman board. They love to help big hunks like you out :heart::heart::D

Top Bottom