Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OTC sleep products...

This product has a very long half life. I think about 30 hours. I was hung over and very groggy for days. This is a very strong chemical. Needless to say i had no problem sleeping that week. :nighty:

Ironman out ||||--------||||:evil:

MaxBiceps said:
I need help sleeping. I take unisom almost every night cause
i have bad insomnia. Sometimes I can go a week or two without
it, while other times I have to alternate btwn taking valiums and
unisom every night.

Any recommendations for an OTC sleep product? Maybe something
that won't leave me feeling all drowsy the next day?
What about this kava-kava stuff/ or valerian root?

BTW melatonin is not an option for me.

Valerian root works very well for me - take twice whatever the label shows about 1/2 hr b4 bed - then turn off the tube and read a heavy book until you get drowsey....works for me everytime.

good luck,

h.

decem said:

in case you haven't noticed, i've suffered periodic insomnia throughout my life. the worst was when i was in the military and had to wake up at 4:30-6 am for 6 years straight..

AMEN, broth-a! (im still in and i hate waking up like that)

hi max no jokes this time

taking unisom over a period of time will cause it to be no longer effective also unisom (could be wrong but dont think so) is an antihistamine similar to benadryl

recomindation from the man, acneman that is

try to keep a regular sleep schedule(i cant i work nights)

melatonin is the best otc sleep aid with little or no sides

when you get up in the morning use bright lights immediatly to make sure your internal clock is set right

for emergency sleep a shot of nyquil works great but remember no sleep aid continues to work well forever with regular use

if you work nights use foil in your window to make your room dark before i did that i slept no more that five hours a day.

thats all i got man good luck

max,

you know that kava kava+melatonin crap i told you about.... don't waste your money.

i took 2.5x the normal dosage last night to try to sleep and the god damn shit doesn't work..

not only that, but the fucking melatonin in it had me having nightmares when i wasn't even sleeping - no shit. i was laying there, conscious and awake, but i'd have these fucking quick "flashes" of nightmares in my mind like i was seeing shit.

i hate melatonin.

Max, go to a doctor and get amitriptyline. It is also known as elavil. It is an old anti-depressant that you can take in low doses and you will sleep like a baby, without the hangover effects of the store bought shit which are just antihistamines. Ambien is also good, but is shorter acting than elavil. Are you taking fat otc burners or clen?

Top Bottom