Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OTC options?

BigMarc1

Hey guys I have been considering a Clen/ECA/Test200 cycle, but I have heard good things about 1-Test/1AD, and AndroSol.

Now can I take 1-test and dilute it in AndroSol/
Isn't this how you do it with Fina?

I am still going to eventually use the Test, but thought I may be able to get some desired results from something Legal.

Any help/Suggestions would be awesome.

20Years Old
5'10"
212.5(this morning at least)
350lbs+bench
450+squat

I want to cut up and add a little muscle while stil keeping all of my strenght if not adding some!

Fina mixed with androsol works pretty well if you have to avoid using the needles-route. You didn't really clarify what your "gaols" are so it's a little difficult to answer your post :(

My bad bro---I failed to read your last line....oops :) Screw the clen right now....putting on weight (strictly muscle) will still be difficult even though clen is tooted as an "anabolic". It is mildly anabolic....however it's purpose is somewhat two-fold:

1) getting silly ripped (works better than ECA by the way and w/o the smae amount of jitters)

2) helps you keep gains when getting off a test cycle or any cycle for that matter! Notice I said"keep gains" not make gains. The Fina + androsol will give you what you're loking for [a nice "lean-gain without too much body fat]

Don't forget the Comid when you get off the cycle---also important in keeping gains....and getting your Blaas back in order---you'll need it! Good Luck Bro.:mix:

Thanks Bro, I just kinda want to give the Clen a try, it was cheap and I have heard both good and bad about it.

Maybe I'll just save it for post cycle to cut up some.

FinaSol sounds real good to me.

Have you heard anything about 1AD or 1Test? OTC stuff?

Maybe I'll have a little fina in the mail soon.

For OTC, why not try One by avantlabs? Or make your own topical with 1-test powder and ipm and ethanol alcohol. Guys over at bodybuilding.com forums have had good success with "home brewed transdermals" (including me). BTW I would stay away from 4-AD (like androsol) for cutting cuz of aromitazation factor.

I've also heard nothing but good for 1-AD for cutting but have not tried it myself. But why bother when you can get 1-test (1-AD's target hormone) legally... for the moment.

Big Marc----listen to Complete Muscle---he's right onthe money! do yourself a favor: go to the top right of your screen and run a "search" on the aforementioned items (1-Test, 1-AD, Finasol) and educate yourself a little---you'll be amazed how much insightful information you can gather just by running a search! God Bless!

drveejay11 said:
My bad bro---I failed to read your last line....oops :) Screw the clen right now....putting on weight (strictly muscle) will still be difficult even though clen is tooted as an "anabolic". It is mildly anabolic....however it's purpose is somewhat two-fold:

1) getting silly ripped (works better than ECA by the way and w/o the smae amount of jitters)

2) helps you keep gains when getting off a test cycle or any cycle for that matter! Notice I said"keep gains" not make gains. The Fina + androsol will give you what you're loking for [a nice "lean-gain without too much body fat]

Don't forget the Comid when you get off the cycle---also important in keeping gains....and getting your Blaas back in order---you'll need it! Good Luck Bro.:mix:

You do NOT want to take clen during a steroid bulking cycle. Clen makes your muscles flat. Clen is also anti-anabolic (though it is strongly anti-catabolic). Its probably best taken during off cycles of steroids

Top Bottom