Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral trenbolone vs injectable trenbolone

no way in fuck I would use that shit,I value my liver bro

Stacking and Use:

Obviously this section is mostly useless, as any who would use, let alone stack methyltrienolone for any decent period of time, wouldn't really be around long enough to tell us how well it worked. Ideally one would use it alone, while dieting or for the purpose of gaining lean mass. The androgenic potency is slightly higher than that of trenbolone, so the risk for aggravated hair loss, acne, prostate hypertrophy and deepening of voice is not only realistic, but almost likely. If one were to use it, you would probably have to use every trick in the book to protect your liver and stay alive: Alpha Lipoic Acid, Milk thistle, dessicated liver and Vitamin B6. The blood pressure raise would not be mild either. So something to lower blood pressure is advised as well.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catmetri.htm

holy ghost said:
My people carry it

Im going to test it on a buddy lol

ill keep yall posted. hopefully he gets results!

results he probably doesn't want or need in anyway shape or form...liver transplants can be a bitch bro.

who the fuck would want to use oral trenbolone, just inject! Screw the numbers we know tren works fine, you want more affects then dose higher

Top Bottom