Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyltrienolone (Oral Tren)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone testing it currently. I'm also going to get a vial and test it. 10ml vial at 5mg/ml, dosing starting at just 1mg per day. I am on tudca and a prescription liver-cleansing supplement as well as N2Guard. THe person I know reports amazing results from just the short-term, small doses he is using. If his bloodwork comes back without dangerous changes, I may give it a try as well. You'll never learn to fly if you're afraid to take the smallest leap.

Yeah, well it's just one small step after the edge of the cliff. : )

And where are you flying to? lol

The way I see it, steroids give a tremendous advantage. But I trained for years before even trying them. I loved the bodybuilding process. And I train naturally now, except for HRT and a little 6 week cycle for the show. Just doing a mild cycle was tremendous -- it was great to see how quickly the results came. So, I don;t understand the necessity to take risks with your health. For what? How much better are you going to look? How much more money is it going to get you? How much more pussy is it going to get you? How much longer will you live? (Oh yeah, probably less so).

Actually, it all comes down to the pussy. I could give a rat's ass if the guy in the squat rack thinks I'm big as long as the hot babe likes what she sees.

Priorities boys...priorities.

Interesting first comment Nelson. I believe that there was a study done some time back in which olympic and elite athletes were surveyed and posed the question: if you could take something that guaranteed a gold medal, but also guaranteed that you would die in 5 years, would you take it? I am paraphrasing of course.

If I recall correctly, the majority surveyed answered yes!

Personally I am a bot too risk averse to make such a Faustian bargain, but I suppose it gives an interesting insight into the thinking of the truly elite out there, and why I for one will probably never be truly elite.

Not for me to judge those who are prepared to make such a leap though. To each their own.

Interesting first comment Nelson. I believe that there was a study done some time back in which olympic and elite athletes were surveyed and posed the question: if you could take something that guaranteed a gold medal, but also guaranteed that you would die in 5 years, would you take it? I am paraphrasing of course.

If I recall correctly, the majority surveyed answered yes!

Personally I am a bot too risk averse to make such a Faustian bargain, but I suppose it gives an interesting insight into the thinking of the truly elite out there, and why I for one will probably never be truly elite.

Not for me to judge those who are prepared to make such a leap though. To each their own.

Bro, the guys who become great aren't the one's who take the most drugs. I can tell I know first hand, probably half the guys on this board took more than the average Mr Olympia winner prior to 1990. I don't see too many guys who look as good as Lee Haney. Toxic drugs are simply extensions of getting more of an edge with more of a risk. But again I ask, what are you winning?

Bro, the guys who become great aren't the one's who take the most drugs. I can tell I know first hand, probably half the guys on this board took more than the average Mr Olympia winner prior to 1990. I don't see too many guys who look as good as Lee Haney. Toxic drugs are simply extensions of getting more of an edge with more of a risk. But again I ask, what are you winning?

I look better than Lee Haney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom