Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Methyltrienolone (Oral Tren)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelson,

I think you misunderstand me. I didn't say anywhere that a person could become great by taking more drugs. In fact I absolutely think that no drug will help someone if their diet and training are not optimal.

All I said was that some people are prepared to go to lengths, and take risks, that I would not be prepared to consider. For example I would not take something that I knew would kill me in 5 years, even if it guaranteed a gold medal or an Olympia title. Clearly though, not everyone feels that way.

Reading your posts, it's clear that you prize health and avoid things that damage or risk ones health. That's great. I feel the exact same way.

Not everyone feels that way though. Many people are willing to make choices that will damage their health and/or shorten their life, despite the irrefutable fact that taking these risks in no way guarantees success. While I don't understand it, nor would I advocate such choices, as long as they understand the implications of their choice then I think it's their choice.

I do find the psychology of such choices interesting, because it's very different from my own. I don't think I will take methyl tren at any time in the future, but I am curious about what it does, and I am especially interested in the decision making process that leads people to choose to use methyl tren, EPO, insulin and all the other high risk stuff out there.

While I personally wouldn't take such risks, I also do not believe I have the right to judge people for the choices they make.

That was my point.

Oh and to answer your question, I am not winning anything. I don't compete in bodybuilding or any other competitive sport any more. That's not why I train. I train simply because I want to, and just because I enjoy it.

Smile Nelson. No need to fight with me. I am a nobody, and I am sure there are much more worthy things for you to fight over than my inane ramblings.

Nelson,

I think you misunderstand me. I didn't say anywhere that a person could become great by taking more drugs. In fact I absolutely think that no drug will help someone if their diet and training are not optimal.

All I said was that some people are prepared to go to lengths, and take risks, that I would not be prepared to consider. For example I would not take something that I knew would kill me in 5 years, even if it guaranteed a gold medal or an Olympia title. Clearly though, not everyone feels that way.

Reading your posts, it's clear that you prize health and avoid things that damage or risk ones health. That's great. I feel the exact same way.

Not everyone feels that way though. Many people are willing to make choices that will damage their health and/or shorten their life, despite the irrefutable fact that taking these risks in no way guarantees success. While I don't understand it, nor would I advocate such choices, as long as they understand the implications of their choice then I think it's their choice.

I do find the psychology of such choices interesting, because it's very different from my own. I don't think I will take methyl tren at any time in the future, but I am curious about what it does, and I am especially interested in the decision making process that leads people to choose to use methyl tren, EPO, insulin and all the other high risk stuff out there.

While I personally wouldn't take such risks, I also do not believe I have the right to judge people for the choices they make.

That was my point.

Oh and to answer your question, I am not winning anything. I don't compete in bodybuilding or any other competitive sport any more. That's not why I train. I train simply because I want to, and just because I enjoy it.

Smile Nelson. No need to fight with me. I am a nobody, and I am sure there are much more worthy things for you to fight over than my inane ramblings.

Wasn't fighting bro. The question was rhetorical.

And I'll about going the extra mile to reach your goal. But this isn't about what I want or what I like. I just think that every time someone makes a decision to do something that is obviously harmful it discredits bodybuilding and the validity of intelligent people to use enhancement drugs.

It's a black eye and a step backward and empowers those who want to make it a criminal act. And it sways others to push the envelope just a little more. The irresponsibility of the few makes us all look foolish. THAT...I have a problem with.

I bring up the example of Brett Favre on here. he made a lot of money but now he can barely walk and can't even remember who his wife is on some days. was it worth it? maybe.. his family will never need to work again.. however his grandkids may never know who he is because of his mental state and he may not be able to take them fishing or that other stuff gramps do cause of his physical ailments. it didn't have to be that way.. he could of retired at 36 and not kept playing and bashing his body in, but he wanted to prove everyone wrong and he wanted to break more records.

if you have a family you have responsibility so you can no longer think about yourself when you make decisions. its not fair to punish your family for your selfish goals. that's my opinion.

as far as the thread goes, I really can't imagine dealing with the sides and living a normal life taking harsh compounds. I like to do things other than workout, eat, fuck, and sleep. I like my job, I like hiking, I like fishing, I like boating, I like a lot of other stuff. if you inherited money from mommy and daddy (I know some guys like this) then you can just spend your life working out, gambling, fucking, and taking compounds without worry. one guy I know who is like this has had 2 heart attacks, STD's already and he is only in his mid 30's.

some of you young guys on here who might read this thread have zero clue about this lifestyle, no clue whatsoever.. those that get into it and obsess over it are on a bad trajectory.. sit down sometime and calculate how much money you have blown on this lifestyle and ask yourself if its worth a plastic trophy. there really isn't any money to be made in this unless you end up like Arnold and start doing movies and other stuff like that. if you went around and asked people who Jay Cutler is they would either say the QB of the Bears or they would have no clue.

science is never wrong.

Science may not always be right, but probably has a better grasp on the concept than you do. Unless of course, you've been doing your own extensive, well funded state of the art laboratory research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom