Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Trenbolone (Metribolone)

holy ghost

"Methyltrienolone is structurally similar to trenbolone (Parabolan/Finaplix), a well-liked and powerful androgen that does not aromatize to estrogen. The difference is the attachment of a 17-alpha-methyl group for oral activity. So one could refer to methyltrienolone as oral trenbolone. It was first explored quite some time ago by Negma in France, the same company that marketed Parabolan (trenbolone). But the drug was never approved by the French government and was hence never produced."

wondering its efficiency

I know a guy that claimed when he was in the marines they used to chew up finaplex pellets and put them under there tounge.

holy ghost said:

"Methyltrienolone is structurally similar to trenbolone (Parabolan/Finaplix), a well-liked and powerful androgen that does not aromatize to estrogen. The difference is the attachment of a 17-alpha-methyl group for oral activity. So one could refer to methyltrienolone as oral trenbolone. It was first explored quite some time ago by Negma in France, the same company that marketed Parabolan (trenbolone). But the drug was never approved by the French government and was hence never produced."

wondering its efficiency

I am NOT 100% certain of this, but it's my recollection that Metribolone only exists in theory, unless the Chinese have recently started making it.

If my recollection is correct, it was made for a VERY short time, mostly for research (in the true sense) and is only available for research.

Again, if my recollection is correct, there was some problem with the compound, but I can't recall for sure what that was.

With all the F.ina the Chinese produce, it's not impossible that they decided to 17aa some of it, but I want to say there were some health issues associated with it??????

Maybe Anthony Roberts has some info.

Again, I'm not 100% certain my info is current. I know it was accurate at one time, but things change as you know.

Roberts has a post on his site about it. He says it's available thru some UGL's now. They are buying tren powder and making it 17aa.

I do recall in the originaly literature I read the compound was originally rejected for approval in France, then never manufactured.

The theory was it was turned down due to toxicity issues. This would make me nervous if this is in fact true.

Top Bottom