Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Optimum 100% Whey Protein?

SNDnutrition.com is the cheapest I've found so far & free shipping to boot. After using ON for awhile I get sick of the taste though. I usually switch it up with Nectar for some variety.

ZacTargac said:
About to finish off my realgains and am looking for a good whey protein to have for breakfast, maybe along with snack and PWO.

I reall am trying to bulk and am currently 6'0 180 put on 15 lbs last semester.

This think would be a good idea?

Should i try muslce milk? Differences?

Zac

ON is good stuff, and pretty good tasting too! Rocky road flavor + oats + skim milk = delicious. Muscle Milk is a protein blend that includes casein and it is high in fat so it digests much more slowly than whey, and isn't an appropriate substitute.

Personally I like whey in the morning b/c I think fast delivery is appropriate due to the starvation period of sleep, and you should definitely take in whey post-workout with some dextrose/maltodextrin or other HIGH GI carb source (no more than an hour later, absolute MAX). Muscle Milk would be a good meal replacement for other times in the day and before bed to supply your body with a slow release of protein/energy.

I love ON's protein powder. My favorite flavor is Chocolate Mint. After a workout I load it up with some milk and dextrose and it tastes like I'm drinking ice cream.

xblitz44x said:
I love ON's protein powder. My favorite flavor is Chocolate Mint. After a workout I load it up with some milk and dextrose and it tastes like I'm drinking ice cream.

Amen. :) And I'm with kimchee too on the whole oats and milk thing. If you're trying to bulk especially, oats are the cheapest/easiest way to pack extra calories in your protein shakes. -Jay

Top Bottom