Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions of the Latest Bond "Die Another Day" spoiler alert

curling

Saw it last weekend. I thought it was the best bond Pierce made yet. The hovercraft chase was awesome killer action. The car chase was another 9 out of 10. The invisible car was fakey. But the plot and dialog I thought were good. I give it to thumbs up. What about ya'll?

It made Triple XXX look like Shakespeare.

It was action packed and fun to watch on one level but I wondered if I fell asleep during the dialogue.

The whole movie was based on sassy one liners.
Kind of dissapointing for a Bond film.

They could have at least come up with an original bikini scene.
Can you say, 'Dr. No' rip off?

Uh there was something besides Halle Barry in it???? Uh note: When your movie is SO weak be sure to cast a "Trendy Hot babe" in it. Most Bond films MADE babes well known this differant than casting a current hot babe BTW. If you leave your brain at the door it was...........eh..................ok. I guess I'm just hard to please anymore.

Just got back. A very good Bond movie but Halle Berrys shirt really need to come off during the sword fight.

I didn't know Pierce Brosnan was such an accomplished surfer and fencer. :confused:

I want to fuck Halle Berry. :p

Top Bottom