Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ooooh Shit

smallmovesal said:
haha so when are you just gonna be a settled down kinda guy if i may ask?

to be honest and all kidding aside, i take this topic very seriously. I am looking no doubt..but i feel like i have my freedom and looks while i'm still a youth and I want to take advantage and have no regrets when I get older and married. Once I commit for real, I'm not gonna get a divorce. I hate that shit. I'm so against divorce its ridiculous.

I just want a nice beautiful girl, who enjoys who i am, not what i am (looks, etc.)

fair enough, and putting my possible naivete upfront for all to see... and take this for what it's worth, but PERSONALLY, i prefer a guy with only a few partners at most. i don't know if other women feel this way, but i do. it's something to think about, anyway.

I havent had actual intercourse with a LOT of girls smallmovesal....well a few..but my point is is that I think the real reason men cheat on their wives is cuz they never grew out of the phase i'm in..why? cuz they regret not having that time back..me? i'm gonna have my time and then when it get so old and i'm crying for a wifey, then i'll be ready.

so in essence, i'm doing this for my future wife...<cheers roar from the crowd> yes i'm a good man.. a simple man..i do what is necessary :)

haha and as the astar the robot says (to all the canucks out there):

i can put my arm back on... you can't. so play safe!

:D

Top Bottom