Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On TRT. Looking for decent PH boost

Keep in mind, anything hormonal will mess with your T levels
Gee, Thanks Nelson. ;)
Certainly. Most of this website is about messing with T levels. :qt: But seriously, I understand your concern.

I guess the question should be, would beastdrol manipulate anything differently than androgel or just send test levels through the roof?
The Beastdrol product descriptions I've seen weren't science specific.

sorry for the confusion.

Gee, Thanks Nelson. ;)
Certainly. Most of this website is about messing with T levels. :qt: But seriously, I understand your concern.

I guess the question should be, would beastdrol manipulate anything differently than androgel or just send test levels through the roof?
The Beastdrol product descriptions I've seen weren't science specific.

sorry for the confusion.

Not sure what you're asking. It'll be additional. And when I say it weill "mess" with it, it's not just boosting the levels. It can mess with the way you react to HRT.

Not sure what you're asking. It'll be additional. And when I say it weill "mess" with it, it's not just boosting the levels. It can mess with the way you react to HRT.

OIC! :worried:
What are the chances of getting you to elaborate on that?
It's not my first rodeo with PH's. I had some original Andro products when they were legal, 10 years ago. I want to be careful. I look fit and above average proportioned. I Don't wanna be Mr. Universe or compete, whatsoever...

It would be nice for the promoter/seller/creator of Beastdrol to have some input here. :ryanh:

Thanks...

OIC! :worried:
What are the chances of getting you to elaborate on that?
It's not my first rodeo with PH's. I had some original Andro products when they were legal, 10 years ago. I want to be careful. I look fit and above average proportioned. I Don't wanna be Mr. Universe or compete, whatsoever...

It would be nice for the promoter/seller/creator of Beastdrol to have some input here. :ryanh:

Thanks...

I think you can pull off beastdrol and TRT..

If you must stay legal, I would advise Dieselbolan 2.0, and run it for 6 weeks, maybe stack it with Epi-Strong for 4 of the weeks (I've done that with good success). I never got much out of beastdrol, although other people have had a lot of success with it. Generally I think that skinnier people seem to report better results from it (I'm over 300 pounds and while I love lifting, I've never really cared about body building). Now there is another product called dbol, which I have had much better success with. I'm not sure about the claims that beastdrol is better than real dbol. My own experience differs. But real dbol is not legal in the USA. So you have to go to Mexico or something.

So I'd try something like this:

Weeks 1-6 Dieselbolan 2.0 3 caps a day (maybe 4 caps on weeks 4 and 5)
Weeks 3-6 Epi-Strong 3 caps a day

Another idea might be:
Dieselbolan 3 caps a day weeks 1-6 (again maybe 4 caps a day on weeks 4 and 5)
Kantandrol 2.0 5 caps a day weeks 1-6

I also want to try the Malicious Mass. I have some for my next cycle.

Personally I really liked the way that Dieselbolan made my muscles look. It did not do a ton for strength, but the looks were certainly better. And it sounds like you are more interested in looking good while getting some real muscle gains at the same time.

If you must stay legal, I would advise Dieselbolan 2.0, and run it for 6 weeks, maybe stack it with Epi-Strong for 4 of the weeks (I've done that with good success). I never got much out of beastdrol, although other people have had a lot of success with it. Generally I think that skinnier people seem to report better results from it (I'm over 300 pounds and while I love lifting, I've never really cared about body building). Now there is another product called dbol, which I have had much better success with. I'm not sure about the claims that beastdrol is better than real dbol. My own experience differs. But real dbol is not legal in the USA. So you have to go to Mexico or something.

So I'd try something like this:

Weeks 1-6 Dieselbolan 2.0 3 caps a day (maybe 4 caps on weeks 4 and 5)
Weeks 3-6 Epi-Strong 3 caps a day

Another idea might be:
Dieselbolan 3 caps a day weeks 1-6 (again maybe 4 caps a day on weeks 4 and 5)
Kantandrol 2.0 5 caps a day weeks 1-6

I also want to try the Malicious Mass. I have some for my next cycle.

Personally I really liked the way that Dieselbolan made my muscles look. It did not do a ton for strength, but the looks were certainly better. And it sounds like you are more interested in looking good while getting some real muscle gains at the same time.

fladude! Thanks for taking the time to detail a reply!
A buddy of mine had a bottle of Beast he said I could have if I wanted. I might try it and report. Gee, if this were anything else, I'd flag it for the cheap label. lol. But I understand. ;)
Would it make a diff to pull back on the cyp while taking these products?

dbol is a great but I just can't risk any mail order nonsense and don't live in CA. :(

Thanks again.

Helladrol..My buddy is on HRT and he cycles Helladrol on and off and has good results. Puts on 8 to 10 pounds each time. He does four to six week cycles..

fladude! Thanks for taking the time to detail a reply!
A buddy of mine had a bottle of Beast he said I could have if I wanted. I might try it and report. Gee, if this were anything else, I'd flag it for the cheap label. lol. But I understand. ;)
Would it make a diff to pull back on the cyp while taking these products?

dbol is a great but I just can't risk any mail order nonsense and don't live in CA. :(

Thanks again.

Understood.

Free is always the best. Run the Beast. In 8 weeks you can try something different. Not saying you won't love Beast, only advising you to try a few different products. I get different results from all of them, and have never really had a bad run, some are just better than others for different people. And sometimes its good just to switch them up for a different result. Beast is certainly legit even though it has a funky label. Over all, I have been pleased by the quality of all of Needto's products. I just find that some of them work better for me and for my goals. Epi-strong and Dieselbolan are two products that I like a lot. I also have some Katanadrol ordered and can't wait to try stacking it with Malicious Mass.

Top Bottom