Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On a Serious Note - Please be respectful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yonkers weights said:
Thanks bro very much!
so what type of steps does your wimman have to take?
no booze, no certain type of foods? when is her liver back to 100%?
and have you seen the curb your enthusiasm about the kidney transplant?

BNG said:
Some things you can't fix. They have to fix themselves. It took me years of marriage to learn that when your wife is spilling her problems on you it doesn't mean she wants a solution. ( I am a fixer) Just let her vent, tell her you love her, ect.

Nothing you do will make an asshole change.

I have to keep telling my hubby that... he is learning. :heart:

Most women vent because they want to unload, maybe think out loud and not necessarily because they want someone to *fix* it.

No booze for 4 weeks before and 6 months after. Nothing really with her foods. No or little stress. No lifting of any kind for 6 months. Special Iron meds and some other meds too. It is back 100%, it actually grows back pretty quick. It starts rigth away. Pretty amazing. She is off all the meds and no more doc visits. All is good on her end! :)
Very lucky and blessed!

Yea, it was pretty funny. Love that show. New season starts soon.

Moltke said:
so what type of steps does your wimman have to take?
no booze, no certain type of foods? when is her liver back to 100%?
and have you seen the curb your enthusiasm about the kidney transplant?

She is just unloading but I wish she did not even have to deal with their bs.
All in time. All in time.

BIKINIMOM said:
I have to keep telling my hubby that... he is learning. :heart:

Most women vent because they want to unload, maybe think out loud and not necessarily because they want someone to *fix* it.

Through error, error, error, and trial, I have learned it is best to keep your in laws at arms length. If they want to work things out with their daughter, they will. It is best to not try and play peacemaker. These people were looney way before you came into the picture and you are in a truly unfortunate position. However, you are not a therapist, nor Buddha, nor Ghandi. Speaking from experience, if you want to protect your own sanity and emotions, just leave them be. It can be very difficult at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom