Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMG, welcome back!!!!

LMAO, for real? I must have missed that one.

Yes, I know I could have had my whole profile deleted, both of the ones that I used. But I didn't want to start all over as then it would have been a pain in the butt for Admin to do and also you people would have been hella rude to me. I am not hiding from anyone, I am who I am. I do not need to filter what I say or pretend that I have not gone through what I have. I don't care if people know who I am, I just didn't care to look at that username anymore as it was from a time that I care not to remember and a nickname that I care to never hear again.

Proud to say that I got up on my feet again, I am working again after a leave of absence (I actually went back to work a year ago, maybe a little more.) and my employer (as well as my former employer here at EF) has been all too gracious to me as well as my children. I kept my house all on my own (with the help of my man) so my children did not have to get uprooted, had to get a few "new" cars as the Fiat had to go because I couldn't get financed in my own name without his name on it, and I had to step out of the supplement industry ownership. I am not at liberty to discuss any business talk, all I can say is that I made a good decision and me as well as my children are well taken care of. I do not mind laughing with you guys about him and speaking of the truth about him, I have nothing to hide. However, please keep in mind that I would like to participate on this forum as I have for many years with some funny people that I have had the pleasure of meeting with dignity and with the best professional manner that I can.

Good seeing some of you faces again, I look forward to sticking around this time!!!! No one to run me off the forum and no reason to hide in shame anymore. What happened happened, and I have only grown from it.

Mitch, pm me your email address please? I forgot what it was and cannot find my EF notebook at this time.

Wtf do you mean by 'you people' huh? The fuck?

Top Bottom