Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMG, welcome back!!!!

Guess I fit the 90% and don't give a fuck no school still making 2.8 million annually

Dood, not for nothing but I once knew of a man who sat back and put his feet on his desk and typed out this long drawn out bullshit story of someone that he wasn't. What little fame and fortune he did have, he bragged about. Now the only thing he can brag about is which pair of pants came from the Goodwill with tags still on em...

Just sayin!

No one here cares to hear about how you make 2.8 mill on an annual basis. A real man (or woman for that matter) does not sit on a fitness website and brag about what they do and do not have. Be a humble man and keep your bragging to yourself. Just some friendly advice.

Needtosellrangerover

Dood, not for nothing but I once knew of a man who sat back and put his feet on his desk and typed out this long drawn out bullshit story of someone that he wasn't. What little fame and fortune he did have, he bragged about. Now the only thing he can brag about is which pair of pants came from the Goodwill with tags still on em...

Just sayin!

No one here cares to hear about how you make 2.8 mill on an annual basis. A real man (or woman for that matter) does not sit on a fitness website and brag about what they do and do not have. Be a humble man and keep your bragging to yourself. Just some friendly advice.

That reminds me the time I posted a stack pic and Need2 replied with a pic of him holding a couple credit cards in N2BMs name.

LOLOLOL

That reminds me the time I posted a stack pic and Need2 replied with a pic of him holding a couple credit cards in N2BMs name.

LOLOLOL

LMAO, for real? I must have missed that one.

Yes, I know I could have had my whole profile deleted, both of the ones that I used. But I didn't want to start all over as then it would have been a pain in the butt for Admin to do and also you people would have been hella rude to me. I am not hiding from anyone, I am who I am. I do not need to filter what I say or pretend that I have not gone through what I have. I don't care if people know who I am, I just didn't care to look at that username anymore as it was from a time that I care not to remember and a nickname that I care to never hear again.

Proud to say that I got up on my feet again, I am working again after a leave of absence (I actually went back to work a year ago, maybe a little more.) and my employer (as well as my former employer here at EF) has been all too gracious to me as well as my children. I kept my house all on my own (with the help of my man) so my children did not have to get uprooted, had to get a few "new" cars as the Fiat had to go because I couldn't get financed in my own name without his name on it, and I had to step out of the supplement industry ownership. I am not at liberty to discuss any business talk, all I can say is that I made a good decision and me as well as my children are well taken care of. I do not mind laughing with you guys about him and speaking of the truth about him, I have nothing to hide. However, please keep in mind that I would like to participate on this forum as I have for many years with some funny people that I have had the pleasure of meeting with dignity and with the best professional manner that I can.

Good seeing some of you faces again, I look forward to sticking around this time!!!! No one to run me off the forum and no reason to hide in shame anymore. What happened happened, and I have only grown from it.

Mitch, pm me your email address please? I forgot what it was and cannot find my EF notebook at this time.

Top Bottom