Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMG I Have a Hickey

no

I hate sex

which brings me to my question
what are you on for hrt?
Sublingual progesterone 100 mg in the am, testosterone cream 5 ml per night to vaginal mucosa at bedtime.

It's like I was sitting in a pitch dark room and didn't know it and someone turned the lights on

Oddly enough, I was getting hot flashes but I'm not on estrogen and the hot flashes stopped. I'm not complaining. Estrogen is over rated IMO.

Only downside I can see so far is I have ZERO patience for my stepdaughter. Used to be I couldn't stand her before my period, now I can't stand her all the time :lmao: Oh, and when I do get a period the PMS is really, really bad, like psycho bad. But considering I was contemplating suicide before I went on the hormones, I can live with it. It's basically the way I was in my 20s so it's familiar territory.

Sublingual progesterone 100 mg in the am, testosterone cream 5 ml per night to vaginal mucosa at bedtime.

It's like I was sitting in a pitch dark room and didn't know it and someone turned the lights on

Oddly enough, I was getting hot flashes but I'm not on estrogen and the hot flashes stopped. I'm not complaining. Estrogen is over rated IMO.

Only downside I can see so far is I have ZERO patience for my stepdaughter. Used to be I couldn't stand her before my period, now I can't stand her all the time :lmao: Oh, and when I do get a period the PMS is really, really bad, like psycho bad. But considering I was contemplating suicide before I went on the hormones, I can live with it. It's basically the way I was in my 20s so it's familiar territory.

this is actually why I asked...

Top Bottom