Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

old school ben affleck jooser after school special

lol @ popping the pills for immediate jewzer relief

it was an after school special i remember seeing as a kid.
the name of the special is on the youtube page, supposedly it is a true story

Well Bino, I don't know "the whole story" but that scene is so fukking far from anything remotely real that has anything to do with joose that I question the validity of the rest of "the story" without ever having seen it.

There is a kernel of truth in every lie, true. But THE ONLY part of that scene that is believable is the part where the guy gets pissed off enough at his girl that he would punch a hole/two in a wall (I've seen several men that have never joosed punch holes in wall for far less than having their girlfriend threaten to expose a behavior that SHE FEELS is a negative). I could even see a test-filled young male (though the guy would have to be a total dickheaded asshole to think, let alone utter such words) threaten to kill someone that they are supposed to love because the other party isn't letting them have their way. My ex threatened to kill me several times for various reasons and I grew up listening to my father threaten to kill nearly every member of my family and a laundry list of non-family members because that other person wasn't doing/acting the way HE THOUGHT they should. Hell my own brother actually tried to kill me on at least two separate occasions - oh shit, I just remembered that my father tried to choke me out (I don't know if he was trying to kill me necessarily or if he was just so angry that he heard that I did something to publicly shame the family, ie - sit in a boy's lap during a dance - and was trying to lie to him about it by denying it... wasn't me, but another girl). Had he crushed my hiyoid bone yea, I woulda been dead. He did let go of my neck just before I passed out... You know, I don't think that my father ever apologized to me for the major mistake, accusing me of doing something I didn't, then me lying to him. You can't apologize for near-killing someone... sorry. As for my brother, he never apologized for what he did to me either.

No joose involved in any of those istances.

So that part, I buy that shit easily. But the whole rest of the scene was so fukkin ridiculous that it was actually FUNNY.

At least he liked the red wings

Top Bottom