Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Man on test Prohormone Cycle Help

Well I will try that but I think my new priority is to get off the T. I just want to be positive I'm understanding correctly, I just want to taper off the T- no other support like exemastane or tamoxifen - just taper off then do blood work. Right?

Thanks again

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Why drop your TRT while on? You're just substituting a weaker steroid for a real one.

My thoughts exactly!

Also, jackthunder, what exactly are your goals here?

Lets face it, your 46 years old, clearly not a competitor, so what do you hope to get from all this besides elevated liver values? What exactly do you want that TRT dose of test isnt giving you?

On trt over the last 3 years I have gained 35lbs on the scale and at the same time dropped significant bodyfat. The net result is about a 50lb mass gain, nice slow and steady gains and continue to drop BF while mostly maintaining mass if not gaining ever so slightly month to month.

Keep in mind im also in my mid 40's and yes I do have the history of being a life long lifter and I have been larger than my current 255lbs but my point is no less valid.

If your not getting where you need to be on TRT test you need to take a serious look at your training, diet and supplementation. Adding mass gets hard as we get older, recovery is slower and nearly everyone has a life long deficiency of one type or another that has been ignored.

I had been struggling, even when I started TRT to get decent results but it wasnt until I really dialed in my supplementation that things really came around for me.

Actually, I want to live without the T- if possible. I'll worry about other gains later. I tapered off 25% today, planning on 2-3 weeks at this dose. Do I need any other support? Kind of thought I needed an ai to do this so my plan is to take 12 weeks to get off the T. The last 8 weeks I'll do 20mg of Nolva per day.

Ugh... I -think- that sounds right... Should I take anything after 12 weeks?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Last edited:
Actually, I want to live without the T- if possible. I'll worry about other gains later. I tapered off 25% today, planning on 2-3 weeks at this dose. Do I need any other support? Kind of thought I needed an ai to do this so my plan is to take 12 weeks to get off the T. The last 8 weeks I'll do 20mg of Nolva per day.

Ugh... I -think- that sounds right... Should I take anything after 12 weeks?

If your goal is to get off test altogether, then why on earth would you run a prohromone?

Truth be told hormone levels decline with age, for many though the decline is more severe and set in sooner due to nutritional deficiencies. Thyroid function has been scientifically linked to low Test and some doc who routinely treat people for nutritional deficiencies claim 95% of the many thousands of patience they have treated are deficient in iodine, which is essential for thyroid hormone production.

Yeah- the cycle's out for now. Just gonna the boys working again. Will add iodine to mix.

Yeah- the cycle's out for now. Just gonna the boys working again. Will add iodine to mix.

Do your homework first, dont just run out and buy some crappy kelp supplement.

Darn it, that's exactly where I was headed with it. If not a kelp derivative then what?

Darn it, that's exactly where I was headed with it. If not a kelp derivative then what?

lugols solution, 5% ideally, or iodarol tablets are really your best bet. Taking iodine if selenium deficient can make things even worse so you should be taking selenium 200-400mcg daily as well at least.

Top Bottom