Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok someone please explain to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smalls, did you have/gain mass when you were rowing? If so, how come you don't take it back up in order to complement your cycle? Wouldn't that help along with the lifting, maybe as a different stimulus to encourage growth?

i did gain a lot of mass rowing... we rowed a TON though. i would row again if i could here.. and i can't. no rowing where i'm living (plus if i move back home i really don't like the people who run the club in my city)...

i intend to take it back up wherever i do move for work though.

azia... why don't you drop it already? if you aren't jealous, you're looking it by persisting and searching my archives (which would take a lot of work lol).

smallmovesal said:
no i hadn't weight trained before last feb... well, not seriously. in high school they made us lift for our basketball team but i don't count that... and honestly i bench pressed more than all but one person on my team at that time (they were 150+lb 5'10" girls)..

i also used to row competitively and man you can gain mass like crazy doing that (and at the frequency we trained)...

so i'm not a stranger to muscle... just moreso to learning lifting.

smalls u just said,,,,,u could gain mass while rowing and by working out frequantly,

sooooo if u know this to be true,,,,why not do it. and allow ur self to reach the goals u want. Then if ur still not happy use the AS

What many do not realize is that A/S has a psychological aspect.... a placebo effect, if you will. It is nearly impossible to notice THAT much of a difference in such a short time. But because the individual is "on" they eat better, sleep better, train harder - eventually the A/S kicks in and BANG - you see some awesome results. BUT - once "off" they feel weaker, and as they lose some hardness, strength and size feel that they NEED A/S.... they may lose their drive, eat less, party more... etc and they begin to REALLY lose gains..... EVERYONE can deny that this happens - BUT IT DOES!

Granted, it is much easier for a woman to keep MOST of her gains when off, but VERY FEW people realize the importance of training JUST AS HARD, RESTING JUST AS MUCH and EATING JUST AS WELL when COMING OFF.... So, the cycle begins.

I am not saying that this HAPPENS TO EVERYONE - but unless someone has been training, dieting, etc for quite some time and is TRULY comfortable in their own skin and dedicated to all aspects of training (diet, rest, etc), whether lean and mean or fat and happy - the transition between "on cycle" and "off cycle" is VERY PSYCHOLOGICALLY DIFFICULT. THIS IS WHY THE VETS TELL MOST PEOPLE TO WAIT! Even those who have seen the changes that their bodies go through - holding water, hard and lean, smooth and strong - WHATEVER have a bit of difficulty when thier bodies are no longer "contest ready". Anyone who says that this is not true has either never been there or is a bold-faced LIAR!

OK - having said this, could WE PLEASE keep the egos in check and stop calling names. This doesn't help matters. This is a very heated topic and regardless of what cheap shots we take the facts remain the same:

A) Some people will use no matter what.

B) Some will use with little or NO knowledge WHATSOEVER.

C) Some will have sides that will be with them FOREVER and will have a body no better than it was before, have less motivation and drive than they did before as they discover (at quite a high price) that A/S WAS NOT the magic they were promised or that they were lead to believe, and will curse the day they crossed over.

Let us:

A) Keep our moral judgments to ourselves - it ain't helpin' NOBODY.

B) Continue to share our knowledge and experiences.

C) Debate intelligently.

Remember people -

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Me, I prefer to arm myself with knowledge and make my own decisions - decisions that suit ME. If you agree with me, cool. If not - that is EQUALLY COOL.... I can agree to disagree.

Damn BM, very well stated:) This has gotten really catty:( and I can hardly believe that you ladies have let it get this far into a flamefest... This usually happens in the Anabolic forum:rolleyes: It is her body... her decision.... let it go... forget about it.. chill out:mix:

smallmovesal said:
i did gain a lot of mass rowing... we rowed a TON though. i would row again if i could here.. and i can't. no rowing where i'm living (plus if i move back home i really don't like the people who run the club in my city)...

i intend to take it back up wherever i do move for work though.

azia... why don't you drop it already? if you aren't jealous, you're looking it by persisting and searching my archives (which would take a lot of work lol).

Excuse me, are you getting lippy with me? Azia don't get jealous, sorry. I was trying to find your pics that everyone was talking about with a search and I came across others. I was using them as a comparison. And NO, it does not take a lot of work if you know how to use the search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom