Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK Let's do this

I was suckered into learning how to dance by my second g/f, women love it. What I love though, and what I'll never pass up, is a chance to throw AztecWarrior under the bus.

I don't understand? So me going to salsa clubs twice a month and dancing w/ hot latin women make me gay? You got it all mixed up, sir.

You can do it! LOL! Why haven't you tried? So much fun and the women..oh the women...so hot!
Salsa is the hardest for me cause I'm like self conscious, I mean I can kinda break and freestyle is allright being filiipino, -innate dancing skillz- but salsa I struggle with, cause you have to get the mindset of and vibe of seductive... and if I can't do it perfect, then I don't wanna do it, no I will learn, I would love to actually, it really rocks if you can dance, it just does. I mean I hate dance tv showas and what not, but respect the skill, its not easy ya know?

Salsa is the hardest for me cause I'm like self conscious, I mean I can kinda break and freestyle is allright being filiipino, -innate dancing skillz- but salsa I struggle with, cause you have to get the mindset of and vibe of seductive... and if I can't do it perfect, then I don't wanna do it, no I will learn, I would love to actually, it really rocks if you can dance, it just does. I mean I hate dance tv showas and what not, but respect the skill, its not easy ya know?
I know it's not easy. Thanks to my aunt for always showing me. Dancing always came easy to me. I love music. Anything that i can move and groove to I love. I mainly dance salsa and hip hop.

Top Bottom