Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh SHit Fellas!! Give Me Some Advice!!

Spunky

I was getting ready to fuck my girl this afternoon and I didn't have any condoms.. I was stupid and I stuck the head of my dick in her.. I finally decided this wasn't a good idea so I stopped.. I don't think I had any precum... but i only stuck the head in.. is there a big chance I could've got her pregnant?

I don't think you would have got her pregnant but you could always get her to take a pregnancy test.

M18

Do you know how hard it is to get a girl pregnat? Its hard. I never used condoms in high school or college and dont have any kids. You will be fine. Also there is not always sperm in the white shit that comes out of your penis. The white shit is a protective gel that help move sperm around.

haha fuck u nimrod. this is an important question and im worried about it, if the mods think it should be moved then move it.

If your really worried about it you can go to planned parenthood and get the 72 hour pill which will kill any chance of getting her pregant if taken within 72 hours of the time of contact.

DUMB

Like everyone said it is hard to get a girl knocked up but it's not hard at all to catch AIDS, syphillis, gonorhea, genital warts!! Should I go on?

Top Bottom